Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/20/2008 7:02:13 AM EST
I will be going from Buffalo, NY to WA state and I would like to purchase a handgun along the way so I can proteect myself during the trip. I am looking for a glock 23. I cannot purchase one in NY as i turn 21 2 days before i leave and the permit take 6-8 months. Would i be able to purchase a handgun in PA?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:54:44 AM EST

Well, when you tunr 21 you could, but the pistol would have to be shipped to a FFL in NY.
Top Top