Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 1:40:59 PM EDT

I went to A.J.I. this morning, and I encourage anyone who hasn’t been there recently to go check it out.  The counters and walls are overflowing with loads of firearms.  Don’t forget to check the further in glass cases towards the mil-surp racks for a bunch of AR-accessories.  AR’s in 9mm, 5.56mm, .308 – Ak’s in different calibers, makes.  New guns, used guns.  

It’s been a long time since they were selling mainly Chinese tools, but it is looking good. Great store, like to do transfers and even have AR lowers in stock.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:54:12 PM EDT
[#1]
What and where is A J I???
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Apache Junction Imports.  Located off Meridian road and Apache Trail out in Apache Junction.  

They also have a UPS shipping counter in the front, so it is fun to see the looks of some of the sheeple when they realize they’ve walked into a gun store.     Good place to ship guns.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:19:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Personaly I think he is kinda of an ass.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:59:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Personaly I think he is kinda of an ass.

He doesn’t hide his feelings very well, so my guess is he doesn’t like you.   I have no complaints about him, has always treated me fair.  The guys at the shop have never tried to feed me a line of b.s.  

He has a FN pea shooter in stock.  One of those center-fire .22 magnums.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:00:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Personally I think he is kinda of an ass.

He doesn’t hide his feelings very well, so my guess is he doesn’t like you.   I have no complaints about him, has always treated me fair.  The guys at the shop have never tried to feed me a line of b.s.  

He has a FN pea shooter in stock.  One of those center-fire .22 magnums.  

Yea you are probably right, he doesn't like me because I didn't kiss his ass.

On the gun, is it a PS90, or the FiveseveN pistol?

Do you remember what he was assing for it?

One of the main reasons I have a problem with "HIM, the man" is I called in to their store asked them about some ammo.  Said they had it, so i asked if I brought in cash could I have it for a certain dollar amount.  I was told that would be fine.  SO when I get get there i take the ammo to the counter and give Jeff the cash.  He told me i didn't have enough money.  Told Jeff about the phone convo, he then begrudgingly took my money and i took the ammo.  Thats why I think he is an ass, no other reason.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:11:25 AM EDT
[#6]

It was the pistol, if it was the rifle, then I would have mocked him.  I don’t recall the price.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:17:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It was the pistol, if it was the rifle, then I would have mocked him.  I don’t recall the price.  

Why, the rifle is much mucjh better than the pistol.  I have 2 rifles on order and have no desire to buy a piston in that caliber.

To each his own I guess huh?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:36:43 PM EDT
[#8]
The FN 5.7 was priced around $870 I believe with 3 - 20rd mags. Only problem is they let some asshat buy the 4 or 5 boxes of ammo they had for it and now have no ammo to offer the poor bastard that buys the pistol.....

I'm on the fence with Jeff I have had positive and negative experiences with him. One thing that irritates me about him is he's got decent prices on most of his guns and then sells USGI AR mags for $28 each, that was a month or so ago I think they are $24 each now. WTF the ban is over! He has a Beta C mag for $299 (He's had it a long time I wonder why)....WTF they are under $260 everywhere else in the United States! I will say on surplus rifles he has great deals and ammo usually in stock for them. There is one counter area that does have some AR goodies but nothing spectacular. He does have a nice knife collection there too if your looking for a knife..... not much in high end stuff though. In general the gun shops around AJ are carrying lower end products to cater to people not looking to spend money on a quality gun.

-John
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:40:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Any Vector AK's in 7.62 x 39mm etc and if so what were the prices like???  

I ask as i live in North Phoenix and dont want to drive out there to find a few WASR's etc...

Thanks for the info
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 4:51:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Told Jeff about the phone convo, he then begrudgingly took my money and i took the ammo.  Thats why I think he is an ass, no other reason.

You think he is an ass because he respected a deal he made? Huh?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:00:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Told Jeff about the phone convo, he then begrudgingly took my money and i took the ammo.  Thats why I think he is an ass, no other reason.

You think he is an ass because he respected a deal he made? Huh?

He completed the deal but he was not happy about it.  I stated this in the post you quoted, its in red.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top