Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2011 5:05:25 AM EDT
A really good friend of mine and a family friend passed a while back. She passed early last month and I finally decided to post it here. When I was a kid, she was a daycare teacher, good Christian woman, even read the bible to us kids everyday. When she retired I would go to her house down the road from me and help her with household stuff and tending her garden. Ive known her almost 20 years, longer then Ive known my best friend. She is survived by her husband, 3 kids (all very successful people) and a pile of grandkids. I view her passing as loosing a third grandmother. She knew the bible better then anyone I know, even better then most ministers and preachers, if I had a question about something in the bible, she was my go-to person. If Im not mistaking, she survived the Great Depressing all the way up till last month.

She will be sorely, sorely missed
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 6:27:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like she was a great person to know.  Sorry for the loss of your friend, but we know she just relocated.

prayers for the family and you brother.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 6:27:53 AM EDT
[#2]
She has the Lords ear now. She can pray for us we need it !

Prayers sent!
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 7:14:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sounds like she was a great person to know.  Sorry for the loss of your friend, but we know she just relocated.

prayers for the family and you brother.

Lol, she was. She was one of those people you swear will never die because their so stubborn
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top