Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2005 10:01:04 AM EDT
I went up to Lytle Creek this past weekend, mainly to sight in the 700PSS. One of my friends brought by his .458 win mag rifle that took down a cape buffalo at less than 30 feet! You're talking muzzle velocity of 2000 FPS and energy of almost 5000 ft lbs from a 500 grain projectile! (Compare that to the M193 I was firing from the 16''barrel 3100FPS and energy of 1200 ft lbs)

Yikes, my shoulder hurt for two days...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 12:09:20 PM EDT
[#1]
jw make it to burro in august????
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:36:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Sigh, the mrs. has put a real big restriction on my hobby ... I think I can but September will be better...
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:17:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Sigh, the mrs. has put a real big restriction on my hobby ... I think I can but September will be better...

do what i do buy a gun , she gets diamonds. fair trade i think. keeps da lil general from slapping me around silly too much

meat
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:38:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Diamonds? If thats the case, I'd owe her a 20 karat rock by now!
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 1:50:22 PM EDT
[#5]
NO WONDER WHY SHE'S PISSED.  better head to your local jewler before she divorces you and takes your guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top