Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2004 12:34:46 PM EDT
Does anybody know of  any dealer or ffl that will be selling LE only guns to us civies after the AWB expires. I want to buy a Colt LE6920 after the ban and I would prefer to get it locally than from SAW. As far as I know they are the only ones that have said they will be selling to civies. I would think most shops would want to do this simply to make the money on another sale.
Link Posted: 8/14/2004 1:13:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 11:44:08 AM EDT
[#2]
did you try markel's police supply on the nirth side?  they are right on rt19 by perry high school
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 1:07:13 PM EDT
[#3]
There's a place up in Ohiopyle that's a LE dealer.
Link Posted: 8/15/2004 7:32:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
did you try markel's police supply on the nirth side?  they are right on rt19 by perry high school

I've seen that place. I've always assumed they didn't deal civilians. Do they sell to the public? What stuff do they carry?
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 6:02:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Markl Supply is a Bushmaster LE distributor.
But I know that they can get Colt 'civilian' rifles, i.e. MT6400.

I believe that Pennsylvania Police Supply in Chalk Hill is the Colt LE distributor for the area.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 9:32:58 AM EDT
[#6]
they sell police issue stuff.  they sell to public.  and if you are looking for a remington 870 they have lots of used ones from police depts
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 1:58:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the input guys. Shindawia6 have you bought anything there before? Did they treat you well or do they look down upon civilians there?
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#8]
bought  holsters, sig and glock mags, and a glock 23.  they're good people.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 12:32:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey guys I just got off the phone with markel supply concerning buying a rifle after the ban. They are not pre selling they are waiting to see what happens on the 13th-14th and then waiting for guidance from the ATF. So that kills any idea of preordering and beating the rush (with them anyway). There is a guy on the EE preselling LEO stuff who is in FL and he seems to be a good guy but I would still like to pick it up local. I guess when it hurts to bad to wait anymore I can get it from him and ship it to an FFL here. You guys know any good FFls willing to do this after the ban in the PGH area? Also what do you guys think will be a fair price for a LE6920 right now for presales or after the ban actually lifts. Do you think prices will be high for a while because of demand?
Link Posted: 8/23/2004 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Hey guys I just got off the phone with markel supply concerning buying a rifle after the ban. They are not pre selling they are waiting to see what happens on the 13th-14th and then waiting for guidance from the ATF. So that kills any idea of preordering and beating the rush (with them anyway). There is a guy on the EE preselling LEO stuff who is in FL and he seems to be a good guy but I would still like to pick it up local. I guess when it hurts to bad to wait anymore I can get it from him and ship it to an FFL here. You guys know any good FFls willing to do this after the ban in the PGH area? Also what do you guys think will be a fair price for a LE6920 right now for presales or after the ban actually lifts. Do you think prices will be high for a while because of demand?

Do they carry the LE6920?
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:34:11 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm not sure I didnt get that far with him. I am only assuming that they have or can get them. Col.kurtz if you know a dealer who does for sure let me know either by email or on this thread.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:44:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Try Elite Firearms in Hermitage.  They carried LE and full auto guns last I was there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top