Long story, I can break it down fast...

Cliff notes version:
bear
bow
libtards
rocks
charges against libtards dropped
libtard editorial
Massive editorial retaliation campaign against libtard spearheaded by......me..

Anyhow, I was at a a buddies, yakking in the driveway, he straightens up and says don't move, and there i am with a nice looking blackie 15-20 feet behind me.  3pm on a sunny afternoon, and the kids were walking home from school.

he grabs his bow and begins following it up the street to try and take it away from the houses.  Libtards from across the street come screaming out of their houses and begin throwing rocks and water bottles at the bear and screaming libtardese at him.  See, it is legal to take bears within Seward...an exception made just to help curb the population a little.  There have been TONS of bears this year.  Anyhow the cops show, the libtards get told they are in the wrong, and then a huge simpering editorial comes out in the following week's Pheonix log whining about "crazed hunters" etc etc and totally freaking out, on top of that she is filing crap with the chief of police, F&G, and so on.  Of course in her editorial she fails to mention that she was going to hit the hunter in the head with a rock.

Anyhow, I witnessed it, and though one cannot tell from my postings, so I was asked to write a response, etc....though one can hardly tell from my postings here on arfcom, I am capable of being quite eloquent and somewhat scathing if given the proper subject and motivation.  My skills as a writer were quickly noticed and word spread amongst my small cadre of aquaintences and soon I was enlisted to assist others whom were in need of a little literary guidance.  One would be quite surprised at the lack of ability that most have when it somes to such simple subjects such as tenses, punctuation, grammar, etc.  I, for one, never claimed to be an expert in the field, but some insist that I have a natural talent for the pen keyboard.  

anyow, I need to know if there is anyone who I needs to get ahold of so I can try and stop this libtard from trying to get some new law banning hunting in the area or some crap.  she seems to be trying to start a fooking campaign claiming that this isn't the 1800's and a few bear proof containers will keep them out etc etc.  this is crap.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:02:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Nominate her for the annual "Timmy Treadwell Let the Bears improve the human gene pool award"
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 10:29:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Nominate her for the annual "Timmy Treadwell Let the Bears improve the human gene pool award"

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top