Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2009 4:06:04 PM EDT
GLOCK-17. Pulled into a NOVA Chipotle just about 5 minutes ago –– so around 8pm.

The best part of this is that I was positive I was going to have a LEO encounter in there while open carrying. Some guy was eyeing me the whole time I was there, along with the people he was eating with. Saw him get on the phone, too.

We finished and left before he did - which is right when the car with the above tag parked and the guy went in.

I didn't see, but I hope he was carrying and went to OC while in there - drive that other guy nuts!

_MaH

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:16:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Dunno, but Thursday I saw a lady driving a Toyota Tundra truck with M1 GRND near 123 and Chapel Road.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:18:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
GLOCK-17. Pulled into a NOVA Chipotle just about 5 minutes ago –– so around 8pm.

The best part of this is that I was positive I was going to have a LEO encounter in there while open carrying. Some guy was eyeing me the whole time I was there, along with the people he was eating with. Saw him get on the phone, too.

We finished and left before he did - which is right when the car with the above tag parked and the guy went in.

I didn't see, but I hope he was carrying and went to OC while in there - drive that other guy nuts!

_MaH

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Hahah love the modification to your avatar, MaH!
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:29:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw that plate at the NRA range a few months ago.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 6:53:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Yesterday morning I saw a Jeep Wrangler with the NRA plate "35 REM" on Minnieville going east towards 3000.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 10:04:06 AM EDT
[#5]
My fav so far is the guy with the NRA plate that read:

6SH(NRA circle symbol)0TR

With the NRA seal in the middle it looked like:
6SHO0TR
Top Top