Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 8:00:57 PM EDT
Hey guys, I got a quick question..

What are the laws regarding 18-21 Yearolds owning/possesing pistols in CO? I would like to know exact laws, so links and such would be helpful. I may end up going to school there abouts, and would like to be able to shoot what I can bring. Being limited to rifles would suck, but I would make do.

Thanks,

jonathon
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:05:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Young enough to do some research...here's a starting point.

198.187.128.12/colorado/lpext.dll?f=templates&fn=fs-main.htm&2.0
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:27:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Young enough to do some research...here's a starting point.

198.187.128.12/colorado/lpext.dll?f=templates&fn=fs-main.htm&2.0

Any idea of what I should look for though? That's the part that's got me stumped...

All I can find is references on the Brady Campaign(As dumb as that sounds), and the NRA which is found here:

http://www.nraila.org/GunLaws/StateLaws.aspx?ST=CO

Those all say it's okay for posession as long as 18 and over, but I'm hesitant to believe anything that I have not read on a non-government website, not because I don't trust the NRA.. I'm looking now on the Legislative site..

Edit:

Well I think I found what I was looking for.. it's only illegal for minors to posses a handgun(under 18). Think that is what I was looking for..

Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top