Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2016 1:33:25 AM EDT
Hey everyone.  I'm in northern il (dekalb area) but I travel a lot for work so anywhere in the greater Chicago are would be ok. I'm looking for a place to get my 14.5 pinned to 16 OL.  Anyone know of a good place and good price ?

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 10:35:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I've found its easier to send mine to ADCO.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 9:57:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've found its easier to send mine to ADCO.
View Quote

I'm assuming you pay shipping both ways.  What does that usually run?
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 11:02:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Cant speak to price or how good they are, but this service is listed on the site for OnTarget in Crystal Lake.

https://www.ontargetsite.com/gunsmith-services/

Maxons also $60  http://maxonshooters.com/gunsmith/

have not used them either.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/16/2016 4:47:48 PM EDT
[#4]
4bushwrs.com

Jeff did some work for me, $30 to pin and weld.
Quoted me 14 days for all the work and had it back to me in 7 door to door.
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I can do it. Email me
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 10:14:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Sycamore here...may I suggest Mr John Hobie in Shabbona at Carters Guns.  He does everyrhing from chambering, threading, bushing bolts and certainly muzzle work.  He built a 6br for me a few years back and it is THE most accurate rifle I have ever owned, the only place I go to and recommend to many friends. His turnaround time should be good right now as his really busy time is closer to fall/winter season. Look him up I promise you won't be dissapointed!!

Dave
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top