Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2013 4:27:50 PM EDT
Pickens County Sheriff Rick Clark said in a Facebook post "I usually don’t post political items, but today is different. I received this notification today, "As a mark of respect for the memory of Nelson Mandela, the President orders that the flag of the United States be flown at half-staff effective immediately until sunset, December 9, 2013.” Nelson Mandela did great things for his country and was a brave man but he was not an AMERICAN!!!! The flag should be lowered at our Embassy in S. Africa, but not here. Our flag is at half-staff today for a Deputy in the low country who died going to help his fellow Deputy. He deserves the honor. I have ordered that the flag here at my office back up after tomorrow’s mourning of Pearl Harbor Day!”

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/local-news/oconee-pickens-news/upstate-sheriff-makes-comments-about-lowering-flag-for-nelson-mandela/-/9654906/23363056/-/9fb1lnz/-/index.html#ixzz2mkRTXtwR

For you guys that Facebook please find the sheriff's page and provide him some support....
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#1]
When I first heard about that on the news, I was all of these at once. I wonder how many others are opposing it. I hope this gets around so others don't continue keeping the flag at half staff after the 7th.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 3:32:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Saw that on WLTX's website- along with the usual retarded comments.  He'll catch a lot of flack for it but I'm glad to see it.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 6:39:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Yessir!

I am sure glad this REAL AMERICAN did not lower Old Glory for some Communist Terrorist.

I even had to have words with my Preacher on Sunday, as he was praising Mandela to high heaven. When I asked my Preach if he knew why Mandela was jailed, he said: "...I guess just because he was black."

I said heck no! He was jailed because he and his group illegally imported 200,000 hand grenades to SA and were using them to kill people!

I emailed my Preacher this link:

Mandela--Myth and the Real Man

BTW--Mrs. Mandela was the one who invented/perfected "The Necklace." An old tire doushed in gasoline they hung over their enemies' heads and then lit it!

Mandela never, I repeat, NEVER disavowed violence to achieve his ends.
Top Top