Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 3:29:21 AM EDT
on another board we made plans for a Philly shoot at Classic Pistol in Southampton October 1st. 10 am we are all meeting.. Be there!! Anyone can come and shot anything they want.

Frank
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:20:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Indoors...Arghhhhhhhhhh!
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:23:46 PM EDT
[#2]
southampton is a bitch to get to from the southern suburbs.  Either way, i'm working, so maybe next time
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:54:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm out of the country but do post the next shoot. Agree that outdoor is better but CP seems to be the best indoor range I have been to.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:11:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm a possible, if I can get away from the wife for a while (the 1st is our anniversary).

Just curious, what other site was this planned on...I'd like to know if there's a locally oriented AR website.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:24:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, I can't be there that day, I am working.  However I would like to meet some local people for future shoots and possible start a local club.  Also if looking to shoot out doors Water and Wings seems like a good place.  It's in quakertown but They have some long ranges.  Just a suggestion.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:05:55 AM EDT
[#6]
It originated on the Sig forums. You can bring your AR :)
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:56:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I am gonna NOT have this shoot saturday due to lack of interest.. Ill try again over winter.. Sorry guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top