Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 6:10:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:22:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeh!

He and his dad are in jail in Nashville.  He for murder of Janet.  He and his dad for plotting to kill her parents..
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:10:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:30:45 PM EDT
[#3]
The dad was recently brought to Nashville under arrest for murder conspiracy to murder the Levine's.

Perry still awaits trial.

Mexico couldn't get rid of either one fast enough, it seems, as they defrauded some retirees down there out of their life savings. Both seem to be assholes of the first class variety.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:43:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Useless for sure...Never had much respect for lawyers, past or previous.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:58:35 AM EDT
[#5]
A guy I knew years ago ran a landscaping business and used to cut thier grass. He said the wife was a nut job and Perry had EVERYTHING to do with her murder/disappearence. We had talked about this before he moved to Mexico.
He said they were both wierd as hell.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:39:14 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm hopeing he gets a good Ole Sicilian neck tie while in jail.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 7:03:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I am SOOOOOO sick of hearing about this douchebag EVERY damn night on the local news.

"this just in, perry march's father farted today"

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:20:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Apparently, daddy March did more than farted. News today reports today say he's fixing to sing like a canary about the Janet March murder. Selling his son down the river so dear old dad won't have to die in prison.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top