Location is Crumhorn Mtn. R&G in Maryland, NY.
15 Mins from Oneonta.
Training starts promptly at 0800 regardless of weather.
Combative Carbine I
* This program is appropriate for Public Safety Personnel, Private Security Service Professionals, and Private Citizens who desire to develop the necessary basic skills use their weapon in a defensive/tactical environment.
* During this 8 hour course participants will learn the most current and effective shooting methods, strategies, and tactics for gunfight survival.
Topics include but are not limited to
* General Safety Concerns
* Deadly Physical Force and Use of Force Continuum
* General Safety Concerns and Function of Carbines
* Disassembly & Cleaning
* Combat Mindset and Accessory Equipment
* Appropriate Ammunition Choices
* Loading, Reloading, Unloading/ Making safe
* Shooting Fundamentals and Zeroing of Weapon
* Proper Ready Positions for Carbine Use
* Shooting Positions
* Loading and Responses to Malfunctions
* Shooting on the Move
* Multiple Targets
* Pre-registration is required.
* Tuition must accompany registration.
* Payment Method: Credit Cards, Money Order, Personal or Cashier's Check and department Purchase Orders.
* This program has limited space due to range standards, student/ instructor ratios and SAFETY!
* Ammunition requirements: 500 rounds of "Ball" ammunition in the caliber of your carbine. No hand loaded ammunition is allowed on the range.
* Equipment Requirements: Carbine*, Comfortable Clothing or Duty Uniform, Minimum of 3 Magazines & carrier, Eye & Ear Protection, (Elbow/knee pads are optional).
*HYDRATION pack Canteen etc.
* A handgun with 50rds is optional but not required.
* Firearms maybe available for rent on range with Advanced notice if necessary, contact us for details
PRE-Registration is mandatory.