Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 10:13:23 PM EDT
I set up a message board for the Pascagoula DCM web site.  Do your think it's a good idea or a waste of time?   I'd like to see a message board for the site, but only if people will participate.  If enough people agree to post, I'll add a link to the web site.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:12:30 AM EDT
[#1]
If it's not a lot of trouble to set up, I see no reason not to try it. I don't know that we "need" it, but then, I don't operate based on "need"! LOL! If we can get enough people to participate, I think it would be a good thing.....
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:56:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If it's not a lot of trouble to set up, I see no reason not to try it. I don't know that we "need" it, but then, I don't operate based on "need"! LOL! If we can get enough people to participate, I think it would be a good thing.....

same...
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:56:21 AM EDT
[#3]
It's up.  For now, I'm using a free message board service.  If the board gets enough use, I'll see about getting rid of the ads.  Just go to the Pascagoula DCM web site and click on "Message Board".  The way it's set up, you're not required to register to post.  I tried to make it as easy as possible.  If you're used to the way most message boards work, it should be easy enough to use.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:24:25 AM EDT
[#4]
registered.....we need a want to buy and sell section
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:23:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
registered.....we need a want to buy and sell section

Done.

That's exactly the kind of suggestions I need.  Thanks.

Anything else?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:39:19 PM EDT
[#6]
If you come up with a good idea for a forum and want to be the moderator, let me know.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:29:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If you come up with a good idea for a forum and want to be the moderator, let me know.

nfa forum
long range forum
ar15 forum
pistol forum
black powder forum
armory forum
picture forum.."not hosted by us ofcourse'
reloading forum

ETA: armory and or long range forum would be the only ones i would be interested in bieng the mod of besides the equiptment exchange...mark would be a good canidate for the nfa forum i belive since he is all up on the laws and fixes of the fun stuff
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:51:18 AM EDT
[#8]
I like.  The EE style forum would be good.  I don't know if I qualify to moderate anything other than a "Smartass Comments" forum.  We need to set up a competition forum, if nothing else to try to get ideas together on what we want to start running.  I'm working on getting steel together to make reactive targets and have a welder, but I'm not sure what kind of stuff to make and what people want.  

Woody
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:30:39 PM EDT
[#9]
nice steup mike
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:52:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Looking good so far.  When we need to add mods to the EE, I'll do it too....

Woody
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:37:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Board looks good! I don't mind moderating a NFA section, but I'm not sure that it is reaaly needed. Seems to me that it would duplicate what is available here on the NFA forum and several other  NFA forums. I like the idea of the board to discuss local shooting issues and even a local EE. If ya'll want ot give it a go(NFA forum) let me know, the only thing funner  than shootin' MGs is talkin' about 'em!!!

BTW, will see you guys about 1 PM Sunday.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:35:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Board looks good! I don't mind moderating a NFA section, but I'm not sure that it is reaaly needed. Seems to me that it would duplicate what is available here on the NFA forum and several other  NFA forums. I like the idea of the board to discuss local shooting issues and even a local EE. If ya'll want ot give it a go(NFA forum) let me know, the only thing funner  than shootin' MGs is talkin' about 'em!!!

BTW, will see you guys about 1 PM Sunday.

i will be there
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top