Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2003 12:09:23 PM EDT
FYI, there will be a Gunshow at the Lake county fairgrounds in Painesville this weekend.  Should be the regular Dick Walters show crowd. Those of us in the far NE of the state might want to attend and make this one popular.  Its sorta nice having a show without the hour drive south or west.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:56:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Painesville is where I grew up.  I used to live about 2 streets away from the fairgrouds.  Went to the gun show there about 5 years ago.  Wasn't too shabby.  I wish I could get up from Columbus to go.  I'm sure my dad would like to go to.  I'll have to remind him it's this weekend.  Keep us posted on how it is.  I'll definitely go next year.

Link Posted: 5/31/2003 11:01:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Decent show.  Picked up one English 30 rounder for $20, one Colt 20 rounder for $10, and 500 rounds each of silverbear .223 and barnaul 7.62x39 for $100 OTD.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 10:31:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Glad to hear it was a good show.  Figures, the weekend I want to go, the SHTF at work, and I work two 12hr days this weekend  Oh, well, at least I got brownie points w/ the bossman.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top