Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2011 8:35:12 PM EDT
You did a pretty good job on my bike. Here's the pics I promised I'd post up. I just finished putting it together tonight, so one of these days I'll need the thing sanded, so I can put all the stickers back on. Thanks again, man. You do good work!! Yeah, I know, clean up my garage!!

Before:

After:
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 8:38:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks good.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 8:40:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looks good.

Thanks. I've had a few complaints, but I think a Kawi should be green.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 8:45:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks good.

Agreed,

Clean up your garage
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 9:01:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks good.

Agreed,

Clean up your garage

It's too Damn hot out there!!! I was sweatin' my ass off, just hanging those fairings!! I'll clean it up when it cools off.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 9:08:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice Taco
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 9:42:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow, nicely done! You don't see many ZX12Rs out there these days. I have it's half-sized little brother (ZX6R), but mine is yellow. I really wanted one in Kawi's Lime Green, but yellow is what I found, and it's grown on me. Someday I'll have a nice 2005 ZX10R in green, though.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 9:57:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks good.

Agreed,

Clean up your garage

It's too Damn hot out there!!! I was sweatin' my ass off, just hanging those fairings!! I'll clean it up when it cools off.

When are we going riding? I'm gonna hit up speedworld Thursday night I think
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 10:02:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 11:26:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Victor also repainted a quarter panel for me after someone else did a horrible fix it job.  Really quick and very good work!
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 3:30:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks good.

Agreed,

Clean up your garage

When are we going riding? I'm gonna hit up speedworld Thursday night I think

I wish I had time to ride!! My bikes had a blown fork seal for months, and hasn't been ridden in even longer. One of these days I'll getvit back on the track.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 7:35:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You do custom paint jobs?
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 7:51:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Wow, nicely done! You don't see many ZX12Rs out there these days. I have it's half-sized little brother (ZX6R), but mine is yellow. I really wanted one in Kawi's Lime Green, but yellow is what I found, and it's grown on me. Someday I'll have a nice 2005 ZX10R in green, though.

I originally was looking for a ZX-10, but all the ones I found, were either way too expensive, or beat to shit. I think once I pay this one off, its time for a S1000RR, or a Ducati of some sort. We should do a ride sometime, and I'll let you scare the crap out of yourself on the ZX-12! !!
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 7:52:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Nice Taco

Thanks buddy!! It's just about to hit 195K, so it's almost broken in!!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 8:29:23 AM EDT
[#14]
I need the roof of my car repainted.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 12:44:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice Taco

i just turned 150k on sunday, what year is yours?
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 12:53:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice Taco

2001 Prerunner quad cab. Original motor and trans, all the factory V.I.N. tabs are in place, too.
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 3:56:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You do custom paint jobs?

how custom and on what kind of vehicle?

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 8:18:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I originally was looking for a ZX-10, but all the ones I found, were either way too expensive, or beat to shit. I think once I pay this one off, its time for a S1000RR, or a Ducati of some sort. We should do a ride sometime, and I'll let you scare the crap out of yourself on the ZX-12! !!

Deal on the ZX12R ride, LOL.

As for the ZX10R, I understand there are newer and better bikes, but it's kind of my "dream" bike that I've always lusted after since it came out.

Now, if I had enough money to get a couple bikes, the S1000RR would be second on the list! A 848 or 1098S/SP would be fun, but I could get by without one and not feel too cheated.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 10:02:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice Taco

2001 Prerunner quad cab. Original motor and trans, all the factory V.I.N. tabs are in place, too.

Nice mine is 2002 4x4 quad cab with TRD rear locker. all original drive train
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice Taco

More pictures of the Taco please. Who's front bumper is that? Just put Allpro tube bumpers on mine, front and back.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 4:53:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice Taco

More pictures of the Taco please. Who's front bumper is that? Just put Allpro tube bumpers on mine, front and back.

The bumper is a prototype, from Avid Offroad, here in town. My friend owns the shop, and once he gets caught up on all the newer Taco stuff, he may branch out in to the older stuff, too. He'll build anything you want, and he does good work.

I've got Fab Tech coil overs in the front, and some weird ass spring lift in the back. Gives me about 3-4" of lift, over stock.

Here's a couple of pics:

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:27:45 PM EDT
[#22]
very nice! im just starting to dabble in welding my first project is going to be a storage type box in the bed of my truck but i am thinking eventually i am going to try and fab my own bumper.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 5:45:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice Taco

117k...just breaking my TRD in  
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice Taco

117k...just breaking my TRD in  

Amateur!!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 10:34:24 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice Taco

The bumper is a prototype, from Avid Offroad, here in town. My friend owns the shop, and once he gets caught up on all the newer Taco stuff, he may branch out in to the older stuff, too. He'll build anything you want, and he does good work.

Snip

They are a sponsor on Tacomaworld.com, and I was actually going to purchase some rock sliders from them in the next month or so. I hear a lot of good things about Avid.

Link Posted: 8/12/2011 5:52:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice Taco

Snip

They are a sponsor on Tacomaworld.com, and I was actually going to purchase some rock sliders from them in the next month or so. I hear a lot of good things about Avid.

Tell Brandon I sent you, and he should cut you a better deal than what's listed on the site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top