Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2014 2:27:10 PM EDT
The good news is they had a lot of .223/5.56 the bad news it was pricey the cheapest I saw was $11 a box and went to $32 for match grade. They also had one 700 rd ammo can, but is was $457 so I did not bother looking to see what kind it was.  independence, american eagle, winchester and one other brand. made up the small boxes.

They had a couple kinds of .308 and 7.62x51 Zx1 or some brand like that and one or two other brands.

handful of boxes of 7.62x39mm tula

They had a bunch of fudd calibers as well.

and about 10 packs of cci .22 short 100 rounds  I think.

1 box of wwb 44 mag.

and about 20-30 boxes of federal .45 auto

and 2-3 ammo boxes of 9mm
1200 rounds.....at $497!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 2:35:41 PM EDT
[#1]
That walmart & the one in Coral springs has a steady run of ammo lately...but high prices.  I think people are staring to realize it isn't worth that much. Bass Pro & Gander have had decent prices for 2 months.(well in this market)
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 2:53:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 4:11:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That walmart & the one in Coral springs has a steady run of ammo lately...but high prices.  I think people are staring to realize it isn't worth that much. Bass Pro & Gander have had decent prices for 2 months.(well in this market)
View Quote

which one in coral springs? I went to the one on Coral Ridge Drive near the sawgrass and could not even find a ammo cabinet.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 4:37:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Really sucks that Walmart is getting Ammo back in but the prices have been raised substantially. Better deals at PSA most of the time.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:00:45 PM EDT
[#5]
yeah the Tula was the only thing priced cheap that I looked at.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:16:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

which one in coral springs? I went to the one on Coral Ridge Drive near the sawgrass and could not even find a ammo cabinet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sample just west of 441
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:22:29 PM EDT
[#7]
dont buy it and watch how prices drop
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 5:32:42 AM EDT
[#8]
The days of reasonably priced ammo at walmart are long gone.
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 7:47:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The days of reasonably priced ammo at walmart are long gone.
View Quote

yup..GM prices are better at times

We have .308 FMJ by PMC for $17.99 a box and WWB of 7.62x51 for $21.99.   WM has each of these for $3 more p/box

We also had cases of M855 for $499..I know kinda high but WM was $478..so not far off on that one

The point is that Gander has prices close or better than value leader WM  GM was always a shit ton higher on everything
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 8:19:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Its unfortunate Walmart raised their prices, they used to be the cheapest around, now its cheaper to buy online and pay shipping.
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Its unfortunate Walmart raised their prices, they used to be the cheapest around, now its cheaper to buy online and pay shipping.
View Quote

I can buy at the range/gunstore,  for virtually the same prices, + or - a few cents depending on the type of ammo, as is being charged by the 3 Walmarts closest to me.

Perhaps that's why Walmart has ammo in shock these days; they've raised the prices to ordinary commercial levels making it unprofitable for the scroungers  to scoop it all up for resale at the gun shows.

Link Posted: 1/22/2014 4:08:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Both stores in Pembroke Pines had ammo this weekend. the one on 184th even had CCI .22, lr and short. The other one had a lot of that high priced Turkish 5.56.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#13]
CS store had 500rd cases of 308 for 347$ last month. Sorry its was 374.47.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top