Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2012 2:57:23 PM EDT
Come join fellow OC'ers for some good food, conversation and shopping for new toys:

When: November 24th 2012  11:00am

Who: Anyone!

What: Lunch and shopping.

Where: Tony's Restaurant
            8781 Main St
        Birch Run, MI 48415
           (989) 624-5860
They do not sell alcohol so non-CPL OC'ers are good to go.

We plan to go to the Birch Run Expo center after we eat for their gun show. Also, the Birch Run Outlet mall is across the street. This would be the perfect time to do some Christmas shopping.

NOTE: Loaded firearms are not allowed in the gun show except for LEO. I will be contacting officials to change their minds. I will update if we will be allowed to carry loaded in the show. Worst case our pistols will be required to be unloaded and a zip-tie in the action with ammo checked at the door. Below is a link to the Mi Gun Shows web site. Their rules are on the main page.
http://www.migunshows.com

Look forward to seeing you there. Bring a friend, spouse or colleague along to educate them on OC. Please post a note if you are able to attend. I would like to give the restaurant a close head count a few days prior.
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 12:52:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I am going to try and stop by.   Keep bumping this thread as its gets closer.
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 3:07:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Second weekend of Rifle Season.....
Link Posted: 11/1/2012 7:44:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Second weekend of Rifle Season.....

I'll be hunting right here in BR   I can't decide whether to use my Siaga 12 or just hunt with my Encore ML all gun season   I hate that no rifles down here rule.

Link Posted: 11/4/2012 11:42:55 AM EDT
[#4]
If my car is "highway worthy" by then I might venture that way....

(Damned wheel bearing!)
Link Posted: 11/4/2012 6:30:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Come join fellow OC'ers for some good food, conversation and shopping for new toys:

8781 Main St
        Birch Run, MI 48415
           (989) 624-5860

We plan to go to the Birch Run Expo center after we eat for their gun show. Also, the Birch Run Outlet mall is across the street. This would be the perfect time to do some Christmas shopping.

NOTE: Loaded firearms are not allowed in the gun show except for LEO. I will be contacting officials to change their minds. I will update if we will be allowed to carry loaded in the show. Worst case our pistols will be required to be unloaded and a zip-tie in the action with ammo checked at the door. Below is a link to the Mi Gun Shows web site. Their rules are on the main page.

Look forward to seeing you there. Bring a friend, spouse or colleague along to educate them on OC. Please post a note if you are able to attend. I would like to give the restaurant a close head count a few days prior.

The unloaded gun requirement is an insurance deal, you won't get them to agree to allow any member of the public to be armed inside. Even with the rule in place there are plenty of negligent discharges as it is. Don't expect a lot of cooperation.
Link Posted: 11/5/2012 3:30:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

8781 Main St
        Birch Run, MI 48415
           (989) 624-5860

The unloaded gun requirement is an insurance deal, you won't get them to agree to allow any member of the public to be armed inside. Even with the rule in place there are plenty of negligent discharges as it is. Don't expect a lot of cooperation.

Sadly the single digit IQ of some people ruined it for everyone.
Link Posted: 11/5/2012 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

8781 Main St
        Birch Run, MI 48415
           (989) 624-5860

Sadly the single digit IQ of some people ruined it for everyone.

That is so true.  If I didn't love the Constitution so damn much I would almost want people to have to apply for a license just to breed.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 5:43:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Anything happening with this?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top