Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 4:54:03 PM EDT
I am coming into town this weekend for my bother's birthday.  We are giving him an engraved AR for his 50th.  Three of my brothers and my cousin are coming into Cleveland for his b-day this weekend and we want to go shoot on Saturday afternoon.  I want to find a place that is preferbly outdoors and will allow us to unload mags/rapid fire.  Does anyone know of a place within an hour of the west side of Cleveland?

I would read the where to shoot thread, but it's so damn long...
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:48:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Here’s a place A&A, it’s open to the public; I think they have 3-4 ranges in the back. The longest range is 200 yards. You can shoot almost everything there, TV, Computers, Vacuum Cleaners, but not .50 BMG….

I think it’s 6.00 a hour … You can also shoot Skeet and Trap they as well … It’s like a farm house with a lot of room. It's about a hour from Cleveland

If you look at a map find 271 and 480, then look for state route 422 going east You’ll see Nelson Ledge Road, after that it’s the next road Fenstermaker Road, They a VERY little sign that says A&A 12006 Fenstermaker, Nelson Twp, Ohio 44231, 440-548-8753

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top