BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 10:06:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:20:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Yup, I was thrilled to see USC got beat. And a bit surprised at the Ducks gettin #9 on a bye week after a hard loss. But I like it.

My dad has an extra ticket for the USC game in a couple weeks and I think I may go.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:34:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Its not hard to move up when you have an off week and so many people lose.  Florida dropped out of the top 10 now that they have 2 losses.  Looks  like they aren't going to have much of a chance this year to repeat, but with how your the D is and how well they have been playing it makes the next couple of years look pretty good.    We'll just have to wait and see who knows everyone might have 2 losses by the end of the year the way things have been happening so far.  

I am just waiting for the BCS to die I am tired of it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:26:22 AM EDT
[#5]
you know, you can give us beavers all the crap you want, but you know it's gonna come back ten-fold when baseball season rolls around
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:29:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:42:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
you know, you can give us beavers all the crap you want, but you know it's gonna come back ten-fold when baseball season rolls around

Now, you can confirm with spankeefan, I love the beavers baseball program.

Football, nah

oh, I see.
you're a hypocrite

then you can probably agree that it will be pretty funny to see the ducks get spanked their first season.  I wonder if uncle Phil will buy them 5 bajillion uniforms and a new field/stadium as well.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:50:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:46:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I don't have anything against the Beavers, I just can't stand their fans.

Picked up my ticket to the Washington game this afternoon. Go Ducks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top