Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2009 12:17:17 PM EDT
I booked a 1 week stay  for our family vacation in Orlando and after reading mostly great reviews, I decided to rent a luxury home (3BR/2BA w/ inground pool) instead of hotel rooms through Orbitz. It's actually not to bad for $445/week. I just need some input on those who had experienced with this company.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:15:50 AM EDT
[#1]
not too bad for $445 (5 nights stay): $74/night + $75-housekeeping fee

I requested a 3 BR but got a BRAND NEW 4BR instead
-located in a gated community
-4BR/3BA (2 master suites)
-2 car garage (washer & dryer)
-screened -in POOL w/ jacuzzi
-10 miles away from Disney

Will never go back to hotels again...

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:27:17 AM EDT
[#2]
That's a steal at $445/wk.  

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:29:30 AM EDT
[#3]
That's awesome looking, last time I went to Disney I stayed in their wilderness cabins and it sucked. They turned the power off for maintenance one day. Transportation at Disney is terrible as well.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:31:26 AM EDT
[#4]
thats baller.  i remember we did the same thing when i had a paintball tournament.  me and my team (there were 3 teams, so like 20 people) all in a 6 bedroom house, and split up, it only cost like 15 dollars a person.  it was great!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:37:33 AM EDT
[#5]
my original plan was to stay at the pacifica hotel in Universal for $1200 until I found this place. It was awesome...
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:55:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn nicer than you described over the phone.  WHAT no pics of you and your new swim suit in the pool?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Damn nicer than you described over the phone.  WHAT no pics of you and your new swim suit in the pool?

It got locked out, lol.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:06:50 AM EDT
[#8]
That is pretty schweeeeet! Remember, never pay retail!! It looks like you have a backstop behind the house. Bingo! Outdoor range!!!!

I wonder if they do anything like that in Jacksonville......the next Botter......it would be like $8 a man. I figure you could sleep 55, maybe 60 shooters in a joint like that. Set up a little indoor range in the garage, you can fit at least 15-20 cases of beer in the fridge, it could be fun!!!!

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:47:37 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I wonder if they do anything like that in Jacksonville......the next Botter......

Dibs on the the biggest bed in the joint.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top