Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 1/18/2015 11:33:05 PM EST
Looking to get my bolt moded to work with a glock mag lower.. Same as this: https://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=187889&CAT=2895

Would rather go in person to local business... Anybody KNOW a place that does this in the nova area?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:13:17 AM EST
I was looking for the same thing a while back with no luck. I was going to send it to Adco to have them do it, but decided to sell it and buy a ramped CMMG bolt.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:17:04 PM EST
I would get in touch with Arfcom member WCTLEGUNSMITH, who is a gunsmith in NOVA. He works out of one of the big ranges/shops in the area. I have no idea if he does what you're asking, but he's knowledgable and skilled so it's probably worth a PM. He did a small job for me recently, and I can say the work was performed well, he was thorough and very fast turn around time.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:32:13 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:
I would get in touch with Arfcom member WCTLEGUNSMITH, who is a gunsmith in NOVA. He works out of one of the big ranges/shops in the area. I have no idea if he does what you're asking, but he's knowledgable and skilled so it's probably worth a PM. He did a small job for me recently, and I can say the work was performed well, he was thorough and very fast turn around time.
View Quote

He contacted me, seems I am in luck and he can do it.

I will take advantage of his work after returning from shot. Thanks!
Top Top