Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 11:17:51 AM EDT
NEW LOCATION!!!  75 and Spring Creek, Plano.  WOOT!!!  
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:03:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Is the store opened or planning to open there?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:02:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:05:18 PM EDT
[#3]
The sign just says coming soon.

I was told, second hand, that the one in Richardson closed because the owner of the building was going to double the rent.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:23:40 PM EDT
[#4]
They decided to move after the city of Richardson started to put a humongous underpass on Campbell at 75.  It would have blocked the shopping center they were in from the street and really hurt their business.
The opening of 190 to the East killed the underpass idea.
I am glad to see them re-open in this part of DFW.  I got kinda tired of driving to Lewisville.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:48:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I like Northern Tool.  I normally don't buy electrical tools however I did get a hell of a deal on an oil less air compressor from Northern Tool that somebody had bought and returned.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#6]

They have one at Beltline and I-30.

This one will be okay to check out from work just off of I-75.

They have a nice selection of things and not all chineese crap either..

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Is Harbor Freight on Beltline in Richardson still open?  How do the two stores compare?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:28:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is Harbor Freight on Beltline in Richardson still open?  How do the two stores compare?

Generally speaking,Northern has better stuff.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:17:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yes HF is still open there and going strong, I stop in from time to time and check them out.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:31:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes HF is still open there and going strong, I stop in from time to time and check them out.

Yep and get a free 9-LED flashlight with 3x AAA every visit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top