Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2009 1:08:39 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on some Nightforce mounting hardware in town without going mail order? Was thinking about trying my new scope out on Sunday but it's looking like I'm out of luck.

Specifically I'm looking for a Nightforce one piece base for a 700 short action along with some NF rings. If anyone knows where to get these in town new/used it would be greatly appreciated.

PS. American shooters stocks Nightforce scopes but are low on mounts.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 2:47:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a set of Nightforce Remington 700 Two-Piece 20MOA Bases (NF700SA: NightForce Remington 700 Two-Piece 20MOA Base - Short Action).  That's all I have though.  It comes with the torx mounting screws and a small trox wrench, both sealed in original zip lock packaging.

These are them - http://www.opticsplanet.net/nightforce-remington-700-20moa-two-piece-bases.html

edit: I know you said one piece, but for a one piece I would go Badger Ord.  Nightforce is known for their quality two piece mounts.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 3:03:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Still looking if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 5:41:31 PM EDT
[#3]
ASS had at least one 1-piece Nightforce base and a couple sets of Nightforce rings last time I was there.

Joe

ETA: i threw a check in the mail for you today. I know, I suck for taking so long.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 10:04:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey all, I got what I needed thanks for your help!

Joe,

Cool man, thanks, I'll be at DSRPC tomorrow dialing in the new nightforce rig, let me know if you want to go shooting sometime, I know you're just breaking-in your new 5r.

Rob
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top