Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2003 6:04:45 AM EDT
Hello Guys,

I've been an avid fan/member of AR15.com and just did not dig in that deep to find that this section existed. I know Wolfpack and I've read his post on the Aladdin's incident about the CCW thing.

I am from the Southwest side of Las Vegas. Do you have a meeting place, day, months or week that you guys meet? I am very interested in joining your group.

Thanks and Regards, Badnews_III
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:36:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome Badnews!
Glad to hear from you.  Come out on Saturday, That would be the best way to start "networking" as they say.  DBS is not by any means the only get together for local shooters but it is the one that is happening the soonest.  There are lots of opportunities for people to get together throughout the month.  Come out and have fun!!

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 6:08:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you know me from my posts on the board or in person somehow? Anyways...Welcome  
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:32:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Hola.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:19:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you guys for welcoming me. Yes Wolfpack, I've known you just from your post regarding the CCW/Aladdin thing.

I am excited to attend that DBS meeting. I will be working 5:00am the next morning but hey, what the heck, I will be there no matter what.

Regards, Badnews_III
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 9:58:54 PM EDT
[#5]
It's going to be fun.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top