Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2005 12:50:03 PM EDT
Just wanted to pass along to everyone that there is a gun show coming up March 19& 20 at the National Guard Armory.  

Chris
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 9:48:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks Chris.
Im going to try and make it out to this one.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:16:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there at least one of the days.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I have given up on them completly.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have given up on them completly.

+1
It's a good place to find beef jerky and jewelry, but if you're looking for guns, might as well just go to the gun store, the prices aren't any cheaper at the gun show and in the store you're       not "assholes to elbows" with 500 other people.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:41:54 PM EDT
[#5]
The armory one usually doesn't have the beef jerkey or the jewelry, though it usually is same stuff different show.  
I would disagree about show prices vs. gun store prices though.  

Chris
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:34:00 PM EDT
[#6]
One reason to go to the Patty Center gun shows is that proceeds from the entry price go to the Univ rifle team and possibly some of the high school teams.  The UAF team sets it up and tears it down usually having to clean up after some of the less tidy vendors there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top