Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2003 9:43:23 PM EDT
Hello great site have spent many hours reading the information on here...Iam new to the AR just got a bushmaster Varminter top it with a Var111 6.5 to 20 50mm..Looking forward to relaoding for it and trying new loads..If any one is in the Flint area and would like to talk about reloading and places to shoot long range   please say hi ... I also hunt ND for coyotes and town dogs so if anyone is into that i can talk all day about that   *S* Thanks Dwayne51
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 1:07:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Fellow Flintoid here.

Hoping to head out west this year again myself to send some prairie dogs into the afterlife.
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 6:59:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Iam thinking about putting a trip together for little doggies this spring..I hunt a ranch in ND  about 9000 acres one of the dog town is about 1 sq. mile so plenty of room for long shots..I go out there to hunt coyotes most the time so thought it would be fun to just go and shoot dogs for a few days....Do you reload for your 223???
Link Posted: 1/10/2003 7:57:55 PM EDT
[#3]
No, I dont do any re-loading. I have a friend of mine that loads some special rounds for my .220 Swift for me though. I have only been out west twice and really enjoyed it. Prairie dog shooting is probably one of the most fun forms of hunting I have ever done. We go to Montana when we go. Last trip out I met the President of the local cattlemans association and he put us on some pretty good towns. I would really like to get back out there again this year but so far it isn't looking real promising.

Around here I like to do some woodchuck hunting in the spring & early summer before the crops get to high. In the winter I try to get out and do a little fox/coyote calling but have not had much success in the last few years. I am still trying to get my first coyote.

I have links to my hunting pictures on my web page if you want to check them out. I also have some video clips that can be downloaded but if to many are downloaded at one time, Geocities shuts down my site for about an hour. Here is a link if you would be interested in checking out my stuff. www.geocities.com/Lumpy223/ Have fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top