Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2008 1:01:11 PM EDT
News from New York State Rifle & Pistol Association, Inc.

For more information contact: Ray Carney, (845)896-9554

New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Announces 2008 Annual Meeting

TROY, NY (06/04/2008; 0955)(readMedia)-- The New York State Rifle & Pistol Association announced today that its 2008 annual meeting will be held on Saturday, June 14th at the Wallkill Rod & Gun Club (316 Bruyn Turnpike, Wallkill, NY). The event will run from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Tickets are $10.00, and include a “chicken bake” dinner.

The meeting will include an NRA “mix and mingle” event featuring guest speaker and NRA President John Sigler, and an NRA-ILA grassroots seminar. Tom King, NYSRPA President and NRA Director, will also speak. Pro-Second Amendment legislators scheduled to attend: Assembly members Greg Ball, Aileen Gunther and Tom Kirwan, and NYS Senator John Bonacic.

Display booths will include NYSRPA, NY State DEC, Trout Unlimited, Ducks Unlimited, and the National Wild Turkey Federation, as well as many outdoors-related vendors.

Shooting events will include a PAC fundraiser featuring new and interesting firearms, 5 Stand Sporting Clays (free for juniors with provided 20 gauge Remington 1187 shotgun and ammunition), free air rifle for juniors, featuring knock down, re-settable targets, black powder shooting, and a SWAT “full auto” range demonstration.

Badminton and soft horseshoes will be available for younger children.

June 14th is “Flag Day.” If you have an American Flag no longer suitable for display please bring it with you to participate in a “Flag Retirement Ceremony” in accordance with the United States Flag Code.

Last year’s event was completely sold out, and this year’s will be as well, so order your tickets now! For more information and a downloadable reservation form please visit the Wallkill Rod & Gun Club Web site (http://www.wallkillrodandgun.com/nysrpa08.pdf). Or you can purchase tickets by calling the NYSRPA office at (800)469-7772.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Already got my tickets. Looking forward to a good day.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:24:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Doh! How could I miss this!  That club is literally 5 miles away from me.  Sadly I'll be out of town that weekend but I encourage anyone who has the day open to stop on by.  Really nice people there who put on great events.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top