Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 5:55:35 PM EDT
I'm driving up from Cincy!  Who else is going?  Let's plan a meet up!  I propose that ARFCOMers get together on hour at a certain location.  In other words, if you are looking to see your fellow ARFCOM guys, at the start of each hour, you can drop by a certain location in the show.  What do you say? Never having been to this show, somebody else will have to come up with the place.  See you there tomorrow!  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:18:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey there Collin, I went to the gun show on Saturday. Sorry I didn't see your topic until after the show. Were you able to meet up with any fellow arfcommers? I think it would be fantastic to meet up at a gun show at some point. I ordered an AR15 official hat but haven't received it yet. Hopefully at a future show we could meet up. By the way isn't PRO having it's next gun show in mid January, around the 20? I think that one is at Robert's center in Wilmington. I'm hoping I get the opportunity to attend that one as well. I will have to check PRO's website for the exact date.. Isn't the next Miller's meet up about that date as well though so maybe some of the arfcom guys will be there instead?? By the way Collin you a BFA member correct? Anyway thanks Collin.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm w/ BFA, you are correct.  www.buckeyefirearms.org
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top