Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 5:09:56 PM EDT
Somebody in the HTF has a couple extra bucks in their pocket.  I have a smile on my face.  

Nice shooter

p.s. I didn't know they really were boxed in "tupperware."  That kind of blew my mind.  

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:34:05 PM EDT
[#1]
A Gen 2...very sweet.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:14:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Actually, I plagiarized somebody else's pic.  It' actually a Gen III, but you get the idea.  Too lazy to take a pic, etc.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:19:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Actually, I plagiarized somebody else's pic.  It' actually a Gen III, but you get the idea.  Too lazy to take a pic, etc.  

Doh!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:20:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I hear the extra $$$ won't last long

There's a guy in the Glock forum whining about selling his G19
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Great little blaster you got there Birdbarian.  I Love my G19.  Its like my American Express, I never leave home without it.

Can someone tell me how to post pics, I got one of my new AR I want to post

AT
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#6]
You push this button:

It pops up a window.  You paste the link to your pic in it.  Voila! Instant picture.  

edited: I need to get a carry holster and a spare mag holster.  The Italian guy I bought it from suggested c-tac.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:45:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You push this button: www.ar15.com/images/buttonBar/image.gif

It pops up a window.  You paste the link to your pic in it.  Voila! Instant picture.  

edited: I need to get a carry holster and a spare mag holster.  The Italian guy I bought it from suggested c-tac.  

I've been using Galco Quick Slides for my carry pieces (Glock 21 & 17, Colt 1911) and really like them.  I use mag carriers from Mike Benedict.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:43:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You push this button: www.ar15.com/images/buttonBar/image.gif

I've been using Galco Quick Slides for my carry pieces (Glock 21 & 17, Colt 1911) and really like them.  I use mag carriers from Mike Benedict.

Is this the one?  How does it conceal under a t-shirt?  I'm going back and forth between iwb and owb.  Also between leather and kydex.  I have a vm2 for my Sig, and it works great, but I haven't used it during Summer months yet.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:49:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Yep, that's the one.  If I wear a t-shirt that is one size larger, I can carry all my full-size guns comfortably.  The Quick Slides are nice because they ride really high.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top