Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 10/26/2015 8:47:55 AM EDT
[#1]
i would expect nothing different from democraps..

These two clowns need to be placed on the liberty tree..

You guys have to push back on this crap.. This how it started in NYS and why I'm bailing NYS in March..
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 7:24:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Site not working..      Went through the PA leg. site,  not seeing anything,  other than the usual regurgitated nonsense from the usual suspects.

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/billinfo/billinfo.cfm?syear=2015&sind=0&body=S&type=B&bn=1029

Link Posted: 10/27/2015 4:21:22 PM EDT
[#3]
PA folks don't get on the defense easy. It's a shame. I don't wanna have to move again.
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 10:34:18 AM EDT
[#4]
It will never make it off the desk to even be considered in whatever room the pile of proposed bills is residing in.

As long as we have both houses this is going nowhere. We are safe. For now..................
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 11:38:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It will never make it off the desk to even be considered in whatever room the pile of proposed bills is residing in.

As long as we have both houses this is going nowhere. We are safe. For now..................
View Quote

Hopefully if this state becomes like nj or ny I am going to f@cking move even if it's a loss in pay
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 5:42:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm afraid that if the dems ever get control of the state government again they are going to ram so much anti-freedom crap through it'll be unbelievable.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 1:07:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm afraid that if the dems ever get control of the state government again they are going to ram so much anti-freedom crap through it'll be unbelievable.
View Quote

looks like that just happened based on last nights election results l
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 1:14:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They won the supreme court last night. We still have the legislature, although they hope to change that with redistricting in 2020.

ETA: I think we're done as far as any state-wide elections go, at least for a while. They have the large population centers locked down; Philadelphia went something like 90% dem last night, and I doubt that will ever change. Fortunately the house and senate are elected based on districts, so the cities don;t get to decide every election. Again, they want to change that though.
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
They won the supreme court last night. We still have the legislature, although they hope to change that with redistricting in 2020.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Time to bulldoze philthy into the Deleware
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 2:04:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you wouldn't mind crossing the bridge and bulldozing most of NJ I would appreciate it!
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 3:15:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Likelihood of redistricting in 2020 going not in our favor or even occurring at all?
Link Posted: 11/4/2015 7:25:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Likelihood of redistricting in 2020 going not in our favor or even occurring at all?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could be wrong but I think they are required to do it every 10 years. The issue is that when (if) they go to do it the Dems can challenge the redistricting plan and take it before the SC to change it. I believe this happened in 2010, but the Repubs controlled the SC then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top