Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2007 3:36:39 PM EDT
I don't know if this is new or not, but here you go.  

Oklahoma's new car tag
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 3:49:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't seen that one before.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 4:23:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks nice but you'll never see one on my car.

I try to remove any reason for some jackass to screw with my stuff.

I'm a proud OU alum but you'll find 0 OUstickers. I still remember an aticle about punks going through a neighborhood and vandalizing cars with OU gear.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#3]
It's good for people who want to show their support, but it's just a shot in the bucket unless everybody tells their reps & senators to rush the building of the border fence. This whole border issue is political crap & that's all it is. A ture leader wouldn't give a shit how many Mexican illegals were voting for him.

Link Posted: 8/12/2007 6:03:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It's good for people who want to show their support, but it's just a shot in the bucket unless everybody tells their reps & senators to rush the building of the border fence. This whole border issue is political crap & that's all it is. A ture leader wouldn't give a shit how many Mexican illegals were voting for him.

+1
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 6:29:37 PM EDT
[#5]
height=8
Quoted:

+100.and i do like the tag.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#6]
There is also an NRA tag....I've been meaning to get one of those for a while!
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, if any of you guys do get a tag, think twice before posting a picture of it here. Information from tags posted on this site have been used AGAINST members in the past.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top