Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 8/12/2007 3:36:39 PM EDT
I don't know if this is new or not, but here you go.

Oklahoma's new car tag
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 3:49:25 PM EDT
I haven't seen that one before.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 4:23:19 PM EDT
Looks nice but you'll never see one on my car.

I try to remove any reason for some jackass to screw with my stuff.

I'm a proud OU alum but you'll find 0 OUstickers. I still remember an aticle about punks going through a neighborhood and vandalizing cars with OU gear.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 4:43:00 PM EDT
It's good for people who want to show their support, but it's just a shot in the bucket unless everybody tells their reps & senators to rush the building of the border fence. This whole border issue is political crap & that's all it is. A ture leader wouldn't give a shit how many Mexican illegals were voting for him.

Link Posted: 8/12/2007 6:03:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bushwack:
It's good for people who want to show their support, but it's just a shot in the bucket unless everybody tells their reps & senators to rush the building of the border fence. This whole border issue is political crap & that's all it is. A ture leader wouldn't give a shit how many Mexican illegals were voting for him.

+1
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 6:29:37 PM EDT
height=8
Originally Posted By bushwack:

+100.and i do like the tag.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 6:50:48 PM EDT
There is also an NRA tag....I've been meaning to get one of those for a while!
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 7:30:19 PM EDT
Well, if any of you guys do get a tag, think twice before posting a picture of it here. Information from tags posted on this site have been used AGAINST members in the past.
Top Top