Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 5:48:57 PM EDT
Illinois loves to go shooting

New place to check out. Seems pretty slow over there so I thought i would help pimp it out.

It even has pics of our own Marksman in one of the threads.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:33:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump looks to be a good place, Ive got 2 posts so far, Im really tearing it up.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:44:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I actually just started my own forum for Illinois gunowners.All of two members so far.Just in case you'd like to check it out.
forum
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:09:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I actually just started my own forum for Illinois gunowners.All of two members so far.Just in case you'd like to check it out.
forum

I signed up, what the hell.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:21:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
forum

I signed up, what the hell.

Thanks kala.It won't hurt for us Illinois boys to have another place to hang out.
See ya on the boards.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:30:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Havnt got my activation email yet....?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:34:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It says your registered user.
Check your email again.
Check your junk mail.It could be there.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:00:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It says your registered user.
Check your email again.
Check your junk mail.It could be there.

Ding Ding Ding...winner. Dont know why I didnt think of that. IM returned, cheers.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:19:08 PM EDT
[#8]
45ron,sorry for hi-jacking your thread.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:50:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn.  Do you guys have time for another board?  Arfcom is killing me!!!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:05:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I hate to hijack this thread any further but here's another site you all may be interested in. Menoutdoors

It's a small departure from a true gunboard. My bud has been working on it for some time now. More hunting and fishing related.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:16:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Illinois loves to go shooting

New place to check out. Seems pretty slow over there so I thought i would help pimp it out.

It even has pics of our own Marksman in one of the threads.

I've been meaning to check that out. I hear Mike from Village Sports is one of the mods. Been meaning to go over there and give him crap.

Think I still owe him some money though.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:09:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Hijack away guys!

Just a public service announcement to help you guys waste more time on the Internet
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:59:12 AM EDT
[#13]
I'll stick to this board, thanks. I simply fail to see the need to keep starting new boards and spreading everyone out, except for the desire for everyone to be in charge of their own board. Dead7 as the name of a gun board? Ree-diculous if ya ask me.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 5:07:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Carl sure likes to post on IL luvs to shoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top