Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2008 5:20:30 PM EDT
Has anyone been to this new shop?  My other question is, it's right across the street from Red Canyon High School.  What are the laws about guns that close to a school?
Link Posted: 11/14/2008 5:52:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is that? does any one knows the address?
Link Posted: 11/14/2008 5:52:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I was in a class with the owner. Nice guy. I don't know what his prices are like, but I think he mentioned inexpensive FFL transfers.

ETA: assuming you mean Bogart's. And now that I think of it, he quoted me $600-$650 for a Sig P239/.40 NIB.
Link Posted: 11/16/2008 4:40:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Is Bogarts the name of the store??
Link Posted: 11/16/2008 8:40:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm not sure what it's called.  It's a block off of highway 6 to the right of Broadway.  I saw the sign that says gun shop a few weeks ago.  It didn't look open then.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:58:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes Its Bogarts.

$25 FFL Transfers.

its on West 2nd street in Eagle.

Prices seem reasonable but seems to me Jim could have some more inventory but again hes been open 2 may be 3 weeks.

As far as for the school, desecration is key, he puts any kind of firearm in a paper bag, as to not draw to much attention.

Glock and Sig Armorer.

Carries alot of Kimbers.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top