Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2003 2:19:03 PM EDT
Ok I was checking out Gunsamerica and saw this ad for a new rifle that is out and its called the Crossfire MK-1 Assault Combo.Its a over&under pump action 12 gauge/.223 combo weapon.It will accept AR magazines and takes a 4+ plus one 3" shot gun capacity.It comes in a black tactical finish.This rifle looks really cool and and is priced at $700.I wanted to ask you guys if anyone else here knows more about this rifle and its legality to own one.I don't have pics to post here but you can check it out for yourself on Gunsamerica, just type in Crossfire MK-1.What do you think of it?
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 3:53:19 PM EDT
[#1]
i dunno, that looks illegal w/ the pistol grip and detachable mags.  

here is a link for yall
gunsamerica link
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 7:06:38 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a pump action,  cant be an assault weapon.

Link Posted: 9/13/2003 7:07:33 PM EDT
[#3]
It's a pump action,  cant be an assault weapon.

Link Posted: 9/14/2003 9:12:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I think the rifle part is semi auto and the shotgun part is pump??

http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0BQY/19_46/65017379/p3/article.jhtml?term=
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 11:06:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Those have been around for a few years.  They are all pump.  I think I have a "Weapons for Law Enforcement" magazine review of one from a couple years ago somewhere.

$700 bucks is a great price on one.  The cheapest I've seen is around $1200, but I haven't seen one in a while.

As a pump, it is totally legal here.
Link Posted: 9/19/2003 7:23:46 PM EDT
[#6]
So,is anyone here thinking about getting one?I checked the DOJ website and this thing is not on the banned list,yet?If your thinking about getting one,please let us know how it is when you get it,I'm intrested to see how it performs.If I had one for home defense I would load the 12 guage side up with Less than lethal bean bags rounds for would be car-stereo thieves and live .223 for home intruders....
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 1:31:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Looks a little cheesy to me, I saw one at a show.

As for the bean bag idea for car stereo thieves, I'd think again on that. First they are "Less Lethal" which means they can be lethal. Second you cannot use deadly force to protect property. So you are opening yourself up to be charged. Heck, in this state you could be charged with "Brandishing" by just carrying a firearm to confront the crooks.

Now if you just say "Shoo! Shoo!" in an authoritative tone I'm sure they would just leave.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top