Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 9:15:32 PM EDT
the new RRA  ar in 308 and 458 socom really have my eye.......... me wants.......
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:19:20 PM EDT
[#1]
458 socom  please get one so I can play with it
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:39:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
458 socom  please get one so I can play with it

I'm really torn ....... i've been planning on the 458 every since i read up on it.....
but then i've been planing on a dsa fal since before i heard of the 458......
then they have to go and offe a damn 308 ar that takes fal mags at a reasonable price...

decisions decisions....... that stainless fal just frign will not get out of my brain..... besides with as many countries that have used the fal they cant all be wrong

the 458 upper should come in around 6bills ......... i cant make up my mind if thats to much for just a toy
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:00:16 AM EDT
[#3]
The new Smith & Wesson AR has me wanting one of those.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:09:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I wouldn't mind a .50 Beowulf.

Are FALs hard on brass?   I'd like to get another semi in 308 but I'd like to get one I can reload for.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:25:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Are FALs hard on brass?   I'd like to get another semi in 308 but I'd like to get one I can reload for.

I've got to be honest it's been so long since i shot an fal i don't remember how hard it was on brass ........ if memory serves it's one of the easier 308 rifles on it....... it cant be as hard on it as my cetme is ................

i've even been thinking about rolling the dice with cia ..... their fal's are so cheap it's hard not to....
you can buy one cheaper than the 458 upper .....

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:49:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
the new RRA  ar in 308 and 458 socom really have my eye.......... me wants.......

Those rock.  

I may be the only one, but I also wouldn't mind getting one of those new RRA AR pistols.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:01:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I got an armalite 10 carbine, its lounder than hell, but its pretty easy on brass, only thing is the cost, their nearly 3 bills more now than when I bought mine in 03', and they take some break in time, mine now runs great, unless I brag about it, then it seems to jam like mad.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:04:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

what is S&W offering special on their ARs?
anything besides just the name?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:55:37 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

what is S&W offering special on their ARs?
anything besides just the name?

An opportunity to waste money on a brand name!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:11:11 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those rock.  

I may be the only one, but I also wouldn't mind getting one of those new RRA AR pistols.

if they ever offer one in 45 acp that takes grease gun mags ...... i will have one that will be turned into a sbr.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top