Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 9:33:30 AM EDT
Where would the best(read "cheap") place to get the barrels of my AK and CETME clones cut for flash suppressors?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:25:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Cut, or threaded?

Cause I'm looking for a place to have a few bbls threaded for flash suppressors as well.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:52:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to know as well.  And, who can cut an AK receiver and do a side folding stock?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:16:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Barlowe could prolly do it, call him 973-4788
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:52:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'd like to know as well.  And, who can cut an AK receiver and do a side folding stock?

Given that Vector builds AK's I would probably start with them.

Unless you want a Krink side folder there are wire side folders that require no modifications? Again, give Vector a call.

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:58:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Barlowe could prolly do it, call him 973-4788

I know he could do it, but I also know that he will charge $200+

I need it threaded, sorry for the confusion.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:32:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Adco charges $56 plus shipping, if it were me that's what I'd do.

By the way, Some AK variants had the threads turned off so even if you thread them there will not be anything that will fit.

Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top