Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2009 6:36:29 PM EDT
Like the title says, the Nashua, NH Walmart on Amhust st has some 9mm and 40 S&W  in stock, plus  value packs of 22 Lr.
Link Posted: 6/9/2009 8:38:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Plaistow was loaded with WWB 9mm.
Link Posted: 6/9/2009 10:14:20 AM EDT
[#2]
There is no Walmart in Nashua, NH.  There is a Walmart in Amherst, NH, on Route 101A, sections of which are called "Amherst Street."  I suspect this is the one you mean, although how you thought you were still in Nashua is a bit beyone me.
Link Posted: 6/9/2009 2:04:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Walmart in Bedford, NH had (6) value packs of WWB .45 AUTO last Sunday...

When I left, there was none left
Link Posted: 6/9/2009 4:02:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There is no Walmart in Nashua, NH.  There is a Walmart in Amherst, NH, on Route 101A, sections of which are called "Amherst Street."  I suspect this is the one you mean, although how you thought you were still in Nashua is a bit beyone me.

ok,what you said
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 3:09:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Whatever. People refer to it as Nashua Walmart all the time.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 3:10:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Double-tap
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 6:19:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is no Walmart in Nashua, NH.  There is a Walmart in Amherst, NH, on Route 101A, sections of which are called "Amherst Street."  I suspect this is the one you mean, although how you thought you were still in Nashua is a bit beyond me.

"Whatever?"  The guy posts a point out to where people can go and find ammo, and the town is two fucking towns over, and that's "whatever?"  You don't think it's worth at least getting the town right?  Who the fuck refers to it as "the Nashua Walmart?"

Tell you what: drive around Nashua for a while looking for the Walmart.  If you find one there, I'll buy you all the ammunition in the store.  Deal?

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 11:42:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is no Walmart in Nashua, NH.  There is a Walmart in Amherst, NH, on Route 101A, sections of which are called "Amherst Street."  I suspect this is the one you mean, although how you thought you were still in Nashua is a bit beyond me.

"Whatever?"  The guy posts a point out to where people can go and find ammo, and the town is two fucking towns over, and that's "whatever?"  You don't think it's worth at least getting the town right?  Who the fuck refers to it as "the Nashua Walmart?"

Tell you what: drive around Nashua for a while looking for the Walmart.  If you find one there, I'll buy you all the ammunition in the store.  Deal?

FWIW, it's the next town over.....but what does that matter right?
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:47:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FWIW, it's the next town over.....but what does that matter right?

Well, if you're still driving around and cannot find Nashua Walmart, stop by the one in Rindge. They have some 9mm & .40 S&W WWB, and a few Winchester 22lr bulk pack. Don't worry, I left you some.

Sorry, but I figure out where I'm going before I leave.

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#10]
double tap
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:51:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Every time i go to the amherst one the 9mm is always gone.Guess i'm just unlucky. Goin there tonight so keepin my fingers crossed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top