Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2005 8:41:15 PM EDT
www.nbc5i.com/news/5078409/detail.html

And they don't think he came to DFW as a Hurricane Katrina evacuee.... yeah, right.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 4:22:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, all kinds of riff-raff has blown in from New Orleans over the years...

The victim was 19, so he couldn't have a CHL, even if his employer let him carry.  However we are talking 7-11, so we know better there.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 4:28:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep, i am sure he was a standup guy back home, he thought So. Dallas would be a great area to live in and prosper. RIGHT !! At least the scum WILL DIE in Texas, too bad the clerk was not able to be armed, thx. 7-11for your fucked up policy.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 4:32:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Same goes for Houston.  HPD "spokespersons" say that the evacuees have caused no increase in crime.  

Total BS.  These "evacuees" are all over Houston (and easily recognized) and have casued problems wherever they go.   Damn shame we can't ship them back.  

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 10:19:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Funny this should come up actually, our PCR division(police-community relations, they don't do a damn thing.) issued a press release before our hurricane hit saying that Katrina evacuee's were not causing problems or responsible for any increase in crime.......yeah right. Be nice when media and community relations type people get their heads out of their asses and actually do something useful.

I am damn near positive the evacuees from here probably caused problems wherever they went also.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 12:28:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Seriously, no wonder he killed the 7-11 guy, even if this piece of shit was wearing a ski mask during the robbery, you would be able to pick him out in a lineup later with that crazy eye of his...

EPOCH
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 2:51:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Same goes for Houston.  HPD "spokespersons" say that the evacuees have caused no increase in crime.  

Total BS.  These "evacuees" are all over Houston (and easily recognized) and have casued problems wherever they go.   Damn shame we can't ship them back.  

CMOS

A friend of mine, who is an officer of a local bank, has told me that the number of hot checks written in the Houston area has gone up astronomically.  
Can you guess where the writers of said checks are from?
If the evacuees are writing hot checks as fast as they can write them, I would imagine other types
of crimes are going up at the same rate.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:01:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn.

I want a deserted island.   Now.   I'm really getting tired of "civilization."

CMOS  
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:22:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Damn.

I want a deserted island.   Now.   I'm really getting tired of "civilization."

CMOS  

either that or we start our own little community... alaska sounds nice.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 6:26:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Yeah, all kinds of riff-raff has blown in from New Orleans over the years...

Nationwide, how dare you insult our gracious host ETH like that.  Shame on you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top