Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2003 4:53:21 AM EDT
Foothills IDPA is having a IDPA pistol match and rifle match on Sep 6.

Why don't we meet up there???

Barring the unforseen tragedy, I'm planning on being there.

Should be cool.

www.foothillsidpa.com/calendar.htm

Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:43:25 AM EDT
[#1]
That looks like fun. I might go just to watch.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 1:02:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Drat!  I have to be in a wedding in SC!  I'm sure that watching a match would be better than the wedding.

-REAPER2502
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 2:27:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll try.

Samuel
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 12:47:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone from the RTP/Durham/Raleigh area going and want to carpool?
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 3:58:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Hmmm...

Mapquest says it's about 4 1/2 hours one way.  That would be 9 hours in the saddle.  I'll give it some thought.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 9:35:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hmmm...

Mapquest says it's about 4 1/2 hours one way.  That would be 9 hours in the saddle.  I'll give it some thought.

If you wanted to meet along I-26 just below Spartanburg and then ride with me....

Link Posted: 8/16/2003 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#7]
That has potential.  It's been a while since I've been out of town on my Moose.  

Edited to add:

AAAARRRRGH!!!!

I just opened my planner and saw that I'm scheduled to work that weekend, teaching a Rider Course.  Who do we talk to about getting more weekends added to the calendar????!!!!!  There aren't enough!

G-Man, I was really getting excited about hooking up with some ARFCOMers.  Sorry.  We'll have to make it another time.

<sniff!>
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 4:19:02 PM EDT
[#8]
hmmm....gun show on 6th in greensboro.  but this sounds pretty fun.  
might can do both!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top