Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2003 11:31:22 AM EDT
Got a call from Troy @ Inrange last night.  My AK-74 is finished and should ship out tomorrow.  There's a pic of it in the AK forum under the AK-74's shipping thread.  Mine is the Plum colored one.  Can't wait for it to arrive.

On another note, what no comments on my SPR?  I know I'm more of a lurker, but I do participate once in a while.

VSP
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 12:32:33 PM EDT
[#1]
dude that SPR that you built was real nice.  You must bring it to the range sometime.  Im working on one now myself.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Whats he charge?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Plum colored?  You've got to be kidding me right?  Dude, you got some issues.  

Ghost
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:39:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:21:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Plum colored?  You've got to be kidding me right?  Dude, you got some issues.  

Ghost

Hey...I've got plum furniture on my AK as well!  
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 4:04:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Vedubin01- Thanks, I do intend to get to a group shoot now that the IPSC season is over.  Although we just had our second baby, so my weekend time is a little limited.  If you need any help with your SPR, just give me a shout.

006- I don't have any set charge rates.  It kinda depends on what you want done.

Ghost-Shooter- My wife complained that everything I had was black or silver and I needed some color in the basement. So I added some plum, at her insistence.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 4:17:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I was a little leary of the plum furniture until I saw it, it really looks great on an AK. I was very surprised.

I thought about getting some for my AK but I think I'll leave mine the way it is, there's something about the classic look I really like. Maybe down the road I'll get another to put the plum on.

Good lookin rifle, Bradd_D

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:00:22 PM EDT
[#8]
what did the  guys at inrange do for you? Did they build one from scratch? What fun is building one yourself, and alittle frustrating but in the end you feel like you really done something plus it's doesn't have any papers, the last being the most important.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:54:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Here's da plum...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top