Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 2:23:20 PM EDT
I came back from running errands and Fed Ex Ground was there with my 550 back from a factory tune up and broken crank replacement!  I had to run to the Gunstop and get the ball bearing that fits under the shellpate because I could not find it!  Now, I can got to town reloading, again!  Not to bad of turn around, left here 12th, and it came back on the 31st.  Considering two weeks of that was probably travel time! Thanks Mike Dillon!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:44:30 AM EDT
[#1]

What are you going to reload first?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:28:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I have 3K back log of 200gr LSWC's that need loading!  I am happier then a pig in poop to have it back!  I now think that the crank was broken or cracked long before I saw it breaking!  I was having all kinds of trouble with primer seating!  Now I know why!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:01:30 PM EDT
[#3]
For a second I thought the Fed Ex man dropped off a SIG 550 at your home.  

But a Reloader can be fun too.

Chris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top