Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2010 6:59:24 PM EDT
A friends motorcycle was stolen from Kanaskat Palmer State Park last week.
A ranger saw the truck but did not get a plate. It was an older couple in a white Ford pick up with Ford and painted on it.

The motorcycle was a custom Honda Hawk GT , Blue. Photos are below. It is a one of kind bike.

More ino here
http://www.hawknation.com/stolen/

If you see anything you can contact me at [email protected]
There is a reward.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 7:30:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I work in Enumclaw, I will watch out. Please review your description of the white ford and give me as much detail as possible on it. If it is around enumclaw I will see it, or will figure out who's it is. Are you saying the ford was the people who stole it?
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I work in Enumclaw, I will watch out. Please review your description of the white ford and give me as much detail as possible on it. If it is around enumclaw I will see it, or will figure out who's it is. Are you saying the ford was the people who stole it?

This.

Black Diamond standing by...

Link Posted: 8/29/2010 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#3]
WOW can't help unless the blond was stolen also.

I hope the bike gets back to the rightfull owner soon, if not it's not gonna take long to turn it into parts.
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 7:44:59 PM EDT
[#4]
This was posted on Adventure Rider.

Piss poor situational awareness.

It's long gone, the thieves probably sold it straight up for meth, from there it was probably broken up for parts.

That single sided swing arm is worth a pretty penny alone, the forks and rims probably went too, the rest is sitting in a ditch, ravine or at the bottom of the sound/river (off a bridge).

From ADVrider:

Yes, a friggin woman!!!! (she was big apparently the ranger said)

They were speeding out of the park when the ranger saw them and signled them to slow down, he pulled up next to them told them to slow way down and got a full ID. White guy with goatee and a woman. He was on "light duty" from an injury otherwise he said he would have ticketed them (and got a plate) but he couldn't. He only got a partial on their plate, first and last number because their hitch was in the way.

They had a older 80's 90's white pickup that has "FORD" hand painted on it!!
That's got to be easier to spot!
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 8:31:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm a bit surprised that thieves would target a cult bike.

I hope their teeth fall out.
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 8:51:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm a bit surprised that thieves would target a cult bike.
I hope their teeth fall out.

I'll got out on a limb and say that there were three reasons why it was stolen.
The first being that it was a crime of opportunity (the owner parked it to go hiking), the second being that it was "shiny" (I seriously doubt that the thieves had a standing order for a Honda Hawk GT), the third being that they know someone who will give them a quick couple hundred in meth for the bike.

Link Posted: 8/29/2010 11:18:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Where was "ford" painted on this truck? Someone should check with "green river cycles" in Palmer.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 12:33:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Here is more info. Thanks for looking
My blue tank, custom underseat exhuast Honda Hawk GT was stolen wednesday eve. (08.25.10) from Kanaskat-Palmer state park near Enumclaw.

VIN: JH2RC3110JMOO1089
Lic: 7A6467

Witnesses report the theives as a caucasion couple and the man had a goatee, the woman was a bit heavy set. They were driving an older 80's/90's white pick up with "FORD" painted in blue on it (not a professional job). If you know anything please contact me!!!

This was my first ride of the season (after putting her all back together). I took a half day at work to go ride with my dad. We stopped at Kanaskat Palmer state park (near Enumclaw) for 20-30 min to walk to the river and came back and some couple (the park ranger got an ID, but no plate #) tossed her in the back of their pick up and rode off with her! I can not express the words right now.

I have owned this bike for 10 years and put a ton of love, energy, and creativity into customizing her. I got my dad back into biking and so for the past ten years we have bonded over our love of motorcycles and worked on customizing this bike together. They didn't just steal a bike, they stole something so much more!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 6:53:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My blue tank, custom underseat exhuast Honda Hawk GT was stolen wednesday eve. (08.25.10) from Kanaskat-Palmer state park near Enumclaw.

Witnesses report the theives as a caucasion couple and the man had a goatee, the woman was a bit heavy set. They were driving an older 80's/90's white pick up with "FORD" painted in blue on it (not a professional job). If you know anything please contact me!!!

This was my first ride of the season (after putting her all back together). I took a half day at work to go ride with my dad. We stopped at Kanaskat Palmer state park (near Enumclaw) for 20-30 min to walk to the river and came back and some couple (the park ranger got an ID, but no plate #) tossed her in the back of their pick up and rode off with her! I can not express the words right now.

I have owned this bike for 10 years and put a ton of love, energy, and creativity into customizing her. I got my dad back into biking and so for the past ten years we have bonded over our love of motorcycles and worked on customizing this bike together. They didn't just steal a bike, they stole something so much more!!!!!

Where was "ford" painted at on the truck?

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My guess would be the tail gate... that is what was most likely part of the truck you would see...
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:04:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My guess would be the tail gate... that is what was most likely part of the truck you would see...

I think I've seen that truck locally in the past six months +/-.  Will BOLO...

Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:50:21 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm in Enumclaw, I will be on the lookout. Fuckin thieves
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 8:23:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Update - From Adventure Rider:

Today (Sunday), 06:41 PM
John Ashman
Early reports indicate the Hawk was located after being stashed and covered up near where it was stolen, perhaps worried they might get caught. I assume we'll get a full update within a few hours!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top