Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/23/2003 1:33:57 PM EST
Where can I get all the asessories, such as: pistol grip, calapsable stock, shell holder thing?
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 4:28:38 PM EST
Surefire makes a nifty fore end. Choate makes a nice pistol grip stock. You can get side saddle shell holders from most anywhere.

As most folks around here will tell you, I rather fond of of my Mossy... almost as much as my AR
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 6:16:11 PM EST
Hey KurLzthaRipper,

I thought you were going to buy an AK/SAR-1? Did that idea fall through?

I have been looking all over the metro area for these accessories, but couldn't find them at reasonable prices. Then I made the long & arduous journey down to Ahlman's Gun Shop in Southern MN (Near Faribault/Morristown, MN) and at the time found they had butler creek folding stocks with pistol grip on sale, and I also got a 6-shell sidesaddle holder for the side of my receiver. My Mossberg 500A is now VERY evil looking, and also very fun. I doubt Ahlman's still has the side-folding stocks on sale, but they're the only place in the state that keeps them in stock that I know of (besides Law Enforcement supply places, but they're picky as to who they sell gun-related stuff to). The gunshop alone is worth the trip there in my opinion.

Hey FedGunner, when I said the 380 ammo cost me almost $100, I forgot to add that $15.00 of that was because I found a Mossy 500 Rail Mount for my shotty! It's SWEET! Now all I have to do is donate more blood to afford a good red-dot sight!!!

Have fun with the Shotgun KurLz...
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 4:54:51 PM EST

Don't let Sully hear you say that!

He'll have Fritz paint all the steel targets red!....

Wait a minute.. when the dot dissapears.. FIRE!

Top Top