Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2003 2:33:57 PM EDT
Where can I get all the asessories, such as:  pistol grip, calapsable stock, shell holder thing?
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 5:28:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Surefire makes a nifty fore end. Choate makes a nice pistol grip stock. You can get side saddle shell holders from most anywhere.

As most folks around here will tell you, I rather fond of of my Mossy... almost as much as my AR
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 7:16:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey KurLzthaRipper,

I thought you were going to buy an AK/SAR-1?  Did that idea fall through?

I have been looking all over the metro area for these accessories, but couldn't find them at reasonable prices.  Then I made the long & arduous journey down to Ahlman's Gun Shop in Southern MN (Near Faribault/Morristown, MN) and at the time found they had butler creek folding stocks with pistol grip on sale, and I also got a 6-shell sidesaddle holder for the side of my receiver.  My Mossberg 500A is now VERY evil looking, and also very fun.  I doubt Ahlman's still has the side-folding stocks on sale, but they're the only place in the state that keeps them in stock that I know of (besides Law Enforcement supply places, but they're picky as to who they sell gun-related stuff to).  The gunshop alone is worth the trip there in my opinion.

Hey FedGunner, when I said the 380 ammo cost me almost $100, I forgot to add that $15.00 of that was because I found a Mossy 500 Rail Mount for my shotty!  It's SWEET!  Now all I have to do is donate more blood to afford a good red-dot sight!!!  

Have fun with the Shotgun KurLz...
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#3]
SSSSshhhhhh!

Don't let Sully hear you say that!

He'll have Fritz paint all the steel targets red!....

Wait a minute.. when the dot dissapears.. FIRE!

::cackles::
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top