Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 11:15:47 AM EDT
Any of you guys know a decent range I can get some practical carbine and pistol practice in?  

Anyone know if / when we have competition shooting in the area? Or what is the closest ? Pensacola?

Oh, and Im about to grab an AR off gunbroker, anyone recommend an FFL dealer to use?

-Thanks
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:26:57 PM EDT
[#1]
The Pascagoula DCM range is the closest range to Mobile that meets your needs.  It's located just over the state line in Mississippi.  There are many range members here on AR15.com.  If you want to check it out some time, I'm sure one of them will be able to meet you over there to show you around.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Come on over to the Pascagoula DCM range! Great group of regulars there that like to sling copious amounts of lead downrange!!! Every now and then we actually try to hit what we're aiming at(especially when there is tannerite involved!) Regular competitions there too, see the webiste for schedule.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:52:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Great guys!

Thanks for the reply.  I will check out the website, and get back to you.

I can shoot practical carbine / pistol there, yea?

I am wanting to get my military shooting skills back, and hopefully this is a range that can fill me needs.

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top