Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 11:34:16 AM EDT
Looking to see 1st season of The Shield and Season 2 Battlestar Gallactica.

I just finished season one battlestar...well worth it.

Ive got that, rocky1-5, all three extended Lord of the rings if anyone needs to watch them still.

~Ed

Also copies of the book "Lucifers Hammer".  By far and away one of the best SHTF books ever.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#1]
bang-bang
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 12:32:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:08:23 PM EDT
[#3]
If you're looking for TV shows, you can download entire seasons using Bit Torrents.  Just go to "utorrent.com" and download the client.

Then go to piratebay.org, search for the TV show and download.  I have done that with several shows.  Including one of my new favorites, Burn Notice.

If you guys haven't seen that show, download it and watch it TODAY.  It's great!

It's even got Bruce Campbell from Army of Darkness.  It's FULL OF WIN!!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:56:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Just beware the RIAA/MPAA/other ABC groups ;)
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:56:47 PM EDT
[#5]
heh heh heh..... www.isohunt.com....
heh heh heh......

I'm just saying.....
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 4:25:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Get out of my head...I mean thread all you nay sayers and bit torrent fruit loops!!!  For you normal folks that still use the age old custom of recording and playing information on round disks, once know as DVD's, carry on...all others...SHHHHHHH!

~Ed
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:23:51 PM EDT
[#7]
.............mininova.org........................
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top