Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 4:05:52 AM EDT
Anyone know of SE Michigan gun shops stocking KelTec P3AT's and ball park prices?

Thanks,

Chuck
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:31:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Call GunsGalore you will get the best price.

Too bad you werent looking a couple mths ago, I would have given you mine.

To say I was less than impressed with the Kel Tec would be putting it mildly.

I had lots of FTF and FTE problems with it.

Hey, lots of people carry them and love them but when I cant count on something to go through 50 rds at the range without a problem I dont think I could feel comfortable trusting my life to it.

I bought a Rohrbaugh and think its an AMAZING piece.
It is quite pricey and not for everyone though.

Who knows, I may have just had a bad experience.

Anyway, Gander Mountain or Guns Galore are most likley going to be your best bet.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:11:41 AM EDT
[#2]
$329 from Williams
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 9:30:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Hey, lots of people carry them and love them but when I cant count on something to go through 50 rds at the range without a problem I dont think I could feel comfortable trusting my life to it.

Anyway, Gander Mountain or Guns Galore are most likley going to be your best bet.

with a kel tec, i dont beleive it, lol, it never fails, the range i work at everyso often someone will bring there's in, bran new in the box, i think i have seen 1 run the whole day without excessive ammounts of trouble. and yea gg, even though they suck.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:50:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
$329 from Williams

I only paid $289 for mine from Williams. That was about 8 months ago.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:54:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Do you know if you had the 1st Generation or 2nd? I've got the 2nd, but heard the 1st needed a bit of a tune up on the feed ramps. As long as I'm shooting FMJ's I don't have a problem at all. If I fire HP's I've had a couple FTF's. That's only if I limp wrist it a bit. So, when I carry it, it's loaded with FMJ's.

Kris
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:30:18 PM EDT
[#6]
ok, maybe it was $289. I got mine 3 months ago

I've put 100 rounds through mine so far. Not a hiccup. I hope it keeps on going that way...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top