Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 1:42:24 PM EDT
Im looking at picking up a silencer and needing to do a transfer.  Does anyone know of a local place to do this?

TIA

V
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Ruben Mendiola is your man. He's been in the game since 1985, and trust me, there are few (if any) better people to do business with.

Ruben Mendiola Jr.
Specialties: Class 3 - Beta Authorized Dealer
PO Box 450219
Miami, FL 33245-0219
Phone: (305) 275-3436
FAX: (305) 499-3674

E-mail: [email protected]

www.dealernfa.com

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:06:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Ruben will only transfer an nfa item that is purchased through him.  if you just need a transfer the south dade jewerly and pawn exchange in cutler ridge says that they will do it.    http://www.jewelryandguns.com/ have not used them for a transfer, but will do so on my next transfer
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:53:52 AM EDT
[#3]
I was just there SDJP and picked up a rifle. Freds license is still active he should be able to do it.

You can also go to Vito at Only the best in Pompano. He's only an hour away and has many suppressors in stock.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:15:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a Class 3 SOT friend that is giving me a deal on the new AAC 7.62SD that I can use for my FAL and AR.  But I got to get it transfered here from GA.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:15:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I was just there SDJP and picked up a rifle. Freds license is still active he should be able to do it.

You can also go to Vito at Only the best in Pompano. He's only an hour away and has many suppressors in stock.

What did you get BTW?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:40:43 PM EDT
[#6]
ya, vito at otb is a good honest guy.  the only thing is that if you dont purchase the item from him he charges about 10% of the price of the item to do the transfer.  So if your going to use vito its best to purchase the item from him as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top