Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2004 5:51:23 PM EDT
First off...I'd like to say I had a BLAST!! it was great meeting all of you FINALLY....now for some good ones from the farm!

* Ya know...i love this place...it's one of the few places i can come and not want to punch someone in the mouth by the end of the night - Jarhead22

* I hear asspile - Hound

* You sure do miss slow - Zukov

* Wake up Copper Creek - ETH

Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:00:02 PM EDT
[#1]
"Winder's up" - StykUrHedUp

"You'll get stuck... don't do it... NO!...." - ilikelegs

"Here, hold my beer" - TexRdNec

"Butane, the bastard gas..." and all other B&B/HH quotes/impersonations - StykUrHedUp
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:02:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
"Winder's up" - Jarhead_22, or was it FALARAK who said it first?

"You'll get stuck... don't do it... NO!...." - ilikelegs

"Here, hold my beer" - TexRdNec

"Butane, the bastard gas..." and all other B&B/HH quotes/impersonations - StykUrHedUp

LOL...that was me jackass.  

* I have WAY more ground clearance than you do - ilikelegs

* I LOVE crunch berries - Energizer

* I forgot to open my beer - Energizer
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:05:05 PM EDT
[#3]
"What aint no country I ever heard of!  Do they speak English in What?" - Jarhead22

"Where the hell is Redgoat?"

"Yeah, my partner was over in the next propert, hunting turkeys.... and he heard yall start shooting.  Then, later, he said he heard SOMETHING that sounded like cannon fire!?!?" - Game Warden

"Hey Dave - you wanna go to the steakhouse?" - three unidentified members.

"So which is it????  15..... or 20??  Come on.... I need a number!" - El Roto

"There are two rules to abide by, in order to sleep in the cabin.....  one:......" - ETH

"BOOM!!!!!.....   Was that just ONE????  Damn..... someone is a good chemist!"

"Russell - stop talking so damn much"

"Damn, thats a lot of sausage."

"let me check my box" - Mel

"Never mind.  We have to go back.... I am out of beer.  Done deal" - Jarhead22

"Winders up!" - StykUrHedUp
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:08:12 PM EDT
[#4]
* (handing someone a hotdog) here...open those buns wide...here comes my meat - Sparsky
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:15:16 PM EDT
[#5]
be patient w/ me fellas...theyre all coming back to me slowly...but heres a good one...

* man..i woke up this morning...and realized i had left a full beer in the cup holder of my chair...i disposed of it ASAP..i didnt wanna catch any shit from Tex about it - ilikelegs
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:18:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"Winder's up" - Jarhead_22, or was it FALARAK who said it first?

LOL...that was me jackass.  

Just shows that when people keep repeating it, you forget who started it... hehe
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:26:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I heard a massive warcry, and the next thing I knew, Brass was lying on top of me.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:29:06 PM EDT
[#8]
TexRdNec - "Anyone want a Coke?" (referring to soft drinks, which I don't think there were any Cokes. He didn't want that crap in his coolers-- only beer, although there was plenty of room...)
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Even going to the showers is a heavenly experience with the Hun - Double Feed

Man, you will never live that one down.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:32:19 PM EDT
[#10]
"I need some Coffee" - FALARAK

"Where's the bottom piece of the coffee pot???" - FALARAK & ETH

"Someone must have melted the coffee pot in the firepit and got rid of it" - ETH
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:34:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

* DAMN!! that fire's hot - Jarhead22

* (ETH to Zuk) gimme the weener....gimme the weener  (i was just waking up...i was scared to open my eyes....i was afraid of what i might see)
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:38:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
TexRdNec - "Anyone want a Coke?" (referring to soft drinks, which I don't think there were any Cokes. He didn't want that crap in his coolers-- only beer, although there was plenty of room...)

I believe it started out with tat asking if someone wanted a "POP". A pop around these parts is what you do to someones balloon (or their mouth). A SODA, on the other hand, is more applicable. Better yet - COKE works for any type of SODA just as well.

Damn yankees.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:44:55 PM EDT
[#13]
My favorite from TxRedneck:

"I have not yet begun to drink beer"

or pretty much any other words of wisdom from our own Hank Hill.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:46:12 PM EDT
[#14]
TexRdNec - "I started drinking beer at 7:30 this mornin'..."
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:46:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
"Yeah, my partner was over in the next propert, hunting turkeys.... and he heard yall start shooting.  Then, later, he said he heard SOMETHING that sounded like cannon fire!?!?" - Game Warden

When was that? If he was hunting Turkey, it must've been this morning, which means that it was the bottle and a half I found and popped off.

And why was I the only one shooting this morning? AR15.com my ass. It more like "we'd rather sit around and scratch our asses because we've already shot THREE DAYS IN A ROW.COM"
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:49:44 PM EDT
[#16]
* (several things said by the fire Sat. night in his Marlon Brando voice) - ETH (closely followed by several people saying "what")
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:51:52 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When was that? If he was hunting Turkey, it must've been this morning, which means that it was the bottle and a half I found and popped off.

And why was I the only one shooting this morning? AR15.com my ass. It more like "we'd rather sit around and scratch our asses because we've already shot THREE DAYS IN A ROW.COM"

shooting this morning???....was that BEFORE or AFTER you and ETH tried to feel me up while i was still sleeping? no WONDER "what happens at the farm stays at the farm"
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:53:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He came out this morning.  I imagine his partner was camping.... as in "out turkey hunting"  I didnt ask him to clarify.  I got his drift.  He was just making a conversation entry into the "what the hell made those loud ass explosions????"

Oh ye green grasshopper..... someday.... you will understand.... and be able to snatch the pebble from our older and wiser hands.  

I would venture that over 15,000 rounds were expended this weekend.  Is that not enough?

Some of us make the trip just for the company.... because we are already masters of the shooting sports.  
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
* (handing someone a hotdog) here...open those buns wide...here comes my meat - Sparsky

LOL!!! You forgot the, "I love it when you put my meat in your mouth"
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 11:40:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 4:14:18 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
TexRdNec - "I started drinking beer at 7:30 this mornin'..."

You can't drink all day if you don't start first thing in the morning.

Yeah, an dhe was drinking til about 4am the previoius night... so he was drinking ALL day for sure...
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 4:48:44 AM EDT
[#22]
It is "soda pop" Yankees just shorten it to pop- hence only having to say a three letter word versus your four letter words- coke or soda
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:08:55 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I have an alibi.

TRG
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:20:37 AM EDT
[#24]
i wish i could be of assistance but it's still a little blurry as of right this minute........................

i'll have to get back to you later on today when i try to refresh my memory with one of the very cold beers that helped create them............................

it's true, i didn't drink all 120 beers, theres like a case left, i hope yall can eventually forgive me for failing you.  in my own defense however we didn't get there until 11:30 friday night though and couldn't really drink sunday
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:23:19 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have an alibi.

TRG

i don't even want to hear it, shitstain, unless you're using a voice typer because you've lost both arms in a freak BBQ accident no excuse is good enough
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:31:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:45:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Almost everybody, at some time, addressing me:
"Why don't you just shut up?"
"Do you ever stop talking?"
"Shut up already!"
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 9:14:37 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was NOT FoubleDeed, that was brass!

And the correct quote is:

'Even taking a shower with Eric The Hun is wonderful!'

There's nothing more that I wish to add to that!

I would simply wish, however, that everyone would tell their young, pretty, impressionable sisters/daughters/nieces about that quote!

I will do what I can to live up to the sentiment behind the quote.

Eric The(Filthy,Dirty,OnTheInside,ButSqueakeyCleanWithout)Hun

Ooops!
Must have been all those beers.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:44:01 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would simply wish, however, that everyone would tell their young, pretty, impressionable sisters/daughters/nieces about that quote!

Ooops!

Of all the things that could have been forgotten...

"weren't we supposed to be sticking these flags in the ground to mark the road???" -- (me to ETH after we were just about back to the cabin - That is why the shower took four hours..)
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#30]
*yall have 30 packs?!?!  okay..i'll take two....Styk...what are YOU getting - Texrdnec (at the beer store on friday night)
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:13:53 PM EDT
[#31]
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LOL!!  that was YOU telling brasspile that you didnt wanna drink anymore...i thought i was hearing things at first.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:00:27 PM EDT
[#33]
from the strange but true files, yes.........................

however, drinking from 7:30a.m. to 1:30a.m. i was able to carry myself to my truck, had i gone with brass to drink more i would have had to have been carried and i couldn't have that...............

besides, i was hungover enough come sunday without it..........................
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:11:43 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

however, drinking from 7:30a.m. to 1:30a.m. i was able to carry myself to my truck, had i gone with brass to drink more i would have had to have been carried and i couldn't have that...............

You need some practice in order to drink me under the table come GunStock.
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 7:47:02 PM EDT
[#35]
TexRdNec:  "No, I don't need a coozie. I never have any one beer in my hand long enough to warm up."

brasspile:  "I've got this condition, and I get panic attacks, but it's okay if I have beer..."

Psyren:  "BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPP!"
Link Posted: 5/3/2004 8:30:46 PM EDT
[#36]
ETH-" Ta2you i think you just tattooed your underwere"

and no i checked they were still clean
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:26:27 AM EDT
[#37]
My name is "##$% " bitch....James Brown, Stephen Hawking, Mother Teresa....it never stopped.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:28:02 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
My name is "##$% " bitch....James Brown, Stephen Hawking, Mother Teresa....it never stopped.

I'm John Galt, bitch!
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:38:33 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Cocaine isa helluva drug.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:39:14 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ooops!

Of all the things that could have been forgotten...

"weren't we supposed to be sticking these flags in the ground to mark the road???" -- (me to ETH after we were just about back to the cabin - That is why the shower took four hours..)

I just made that your new sig line at preban.com.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:45:06 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Somebody PLEASE post the link to the video. I must see it after hearing about it ALL weekend long.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 7:55:45 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Somebody PLEASE post the link to the video. I must see it after hearing about it ALL weekend long.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=239526&page=1
Here's the video thread, bitch.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:25:52 AM EDT
[#43]
An exchange between ilikelegs and myself, as I was climbing in his truck to go shoot:
"Do you like Korn?" said as Korn is blasting away.
I shake my head.
"What do you like?" <pause> "Oh, you like Willie Nelson!" <pause>  "Lemme tell ya something.  There will be NONE of that Willie Nelson SHIT in this truck!"
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 9:16:42 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You need some practice in order to drink me under the table come GunStock.

[georgebush] Bring It On [/georgebush]
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:05:57 PM EDT
[#45]
We have an opinion from the Marinez that " That fire is hot." We will be investigating and contacting other branches of the service to see if fire is hot.....
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:25:58 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
We have an opinion from the Marinez that " That fire is hot." We will be investigating and contacting other branches of the service to see if fire is hot.....

Democrats insist that it is all George Bush's fault and are calling for a congressional inquiry as to why fire is hot. Apparently, the former Marine making the outrageous claims, Jarhead22, will be a start witness.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 12:36:36 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Democrats insist that it is all George Bush's fault and are calling for a congressional inquiry as to why fire is hot. Apparently, the former Marine making the outrageous claims, Jarhead22, will be a start witness.

LMAO!! i remember that...it went on and on...."65% of the democratic party agree...fire is hot the other 45%...blah blah blah"  i dont remember who that was...but they caught a ration of shit for the lack of addition skills.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 1:32:33 PM EDT
[#48]

TRG
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you get that video yet?

The link that DoubleFeed bumped in GD got hammered into nothing.  I have it hosted, IM me if you want a copy.  It is a 15MB file, and it is only on a T1 pipe (same one I put in GD to have everybody load test before I left last week).  You only get about 20-30k/second if many are accessing it.

Just don't repost it, the site is live now, and I don't want the "revenue generating" portion being taken down for a silly video.  BITCH!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top