Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/9/2005 2:27:57 PM EST
Hey guys, Im down in Portland and im haveing a hard time finding a couple of Mega lowers. I know they are made somewhere arround Tumwater, do they have a stortfront or showroom I can drive upto and buy them direct? Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 2:36:06 PM EST
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 9:40:23 PM EST
Where do you live? I think there are rules for interstate firearm transfers.
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 10:20:07 PM EST
www.google.com/search?sa=X&oi=fwp&pb=f&q=(360)+357-5372+

let me know if you go up for a visit. I'm in p-town too. I'd like to know if they sell direct and ship to your FFL in Oregon.

Link Posted: 3/10/2005 6:50:11 AM EST

Originally Posted By Teknic:
Where do you live? I think there are rules for interstate firearm transfers.

If Mega sells directly from their manufacturing facility, lower receivers registered as rifles could be legally purchased by non-resident individuals from other states assuming they are not otherwise prohibited from owning firearms and the firearm in question is not prohibited in their state of residence. A lower receiver registered as a pistol would be a no-no for a non-resident, however.
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 2:25:27 PM EST
Been there....Its a machine shop not a store front and last I checked they do not sell to individuals, but things could always change. They were selling dealer or manufacturer direct only...You could call to verify pretty easy...
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:40:53 PM EST
Hey guys thanks! I found a dealer nearby and bought 2 concutive # Mega lowers! Nice looking machine work.
Top Top