Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2005 3:27:57 PM EDT
Hey guys, Im down in Portland and im haveing a hard time finding a couple of Mega lowers. I know they are made somewhere arround Tumwater, do they have a stortfront or showroom I can drive upto and buy them direct?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 3:36:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 10:40:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Where do you live?  I think there are rules for interstate firearm transfers.
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 11:20:07 PM EDT
[#3]
www.google.com/search?sa=X&oi=fwp&pb=f&q=(360)+357-5372+

let me know if you go up for a visit.   I'm in p-town too.   I'd like to know if they sell direct and ship to your FFL in Oregon.
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 7:50:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Where do you live?  I think there are rules for interstate firearm transfers.

If Mega sells directly from their manufacturing facility, lower receivers registered as rifles could be legally purchased by non-resident individuals from other states assuming they are not otherwise prohibited from owning firearms and the firearm in question is not prohibited in their state of residence. A lower receiver registered as a pistol would be a no-no for a non-resident, however.
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 3:25:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Been there....Its a machine shop not a store front and last I checked they do not sell to individuals, but things could always change. They were selling dealer or manufacturer direct only...You could call to verify pretty easy...
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:40:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey guys thanks!  I found a dealer nearby and bought 2 concutive # Mega lowers! Nice looking machine work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top